Hyundai Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Ok...seriously frustrated here and I need to make sure it's not me.

I signed up to WebTech a looong time ago on a Windows computer with IE that has unfortunately bit the dust a week ago. I am able to log in and navigate the site just fine on Firefox for Mac but cannot view any of the schematics...just a white screen. I tried my dad's Dell with Windows XP and Internet Explorer and got the same thing. Is anybody else experiencing problems?

·
Registered
67 Posts
QUOTE (VALKYRIE YB70 @ Jan 21 2005, 05:41 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5181
Many people do not realise that Hyundai U.S.A. have provided a free online Workshop Manual for all the Hyundai models that are sold in America.

To use this click :-
http://www.hmaservice.com/
Register (Internet Explorer required).....log-on, using the password they email to you, click `Service Information` & enter your car`s details & click the `Shop` tab.

It might be an idea to bookmark this to your favourites........& remember you can print off sections (or the whole manual!) as required.

Cheers,
Nick.
Nick you made a big change but it is a one time experience to own any car produced and an Alpha Romeo is a slick thing to do, good luck.
I still own my 01' accent GS that has a bad wire to the L-H head light, I see mouse or chipmunk nest at the battery will look tomorrow.
Enjoy,
Jim

·
Registered
67 Posts
(lovemysantafe) I also find that website to produce a blank schematic viewing. I think it is a new website and they need some time to load-it.
Nick the question is have you experience the same blank forms for schematics???

Jim

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE (VALKYRIE YB70 @ Jan 21 2005, 04:41 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5181
Many people do not realise that Hyundai U.S.A. have provided a free online Workshop Manual for all the Hyundai models that are sold in America.

Register (Internet Explorer required).....log-on, using the password they email to you, click `Service Information` & enter your car`s details & click the `Shop` tab.

It might be an idea to bookmark this to your favourites........& remember you can print off sections (or the whole manual!) as required.

Cheers,
Nick.

Thank you :banana:

·
Registered
6 Posts
It seems that the i20 is not sold in the USA - certainly, I can't find a downloadable manual for it. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Signed/registered with the Hyundai North America site within minutes. Seems there model years end in 1999. Will try navigating through the whole site. Will report back. :liebe011:

·
Registered
3 Posts
search (google) for hmaservice.com password and you come across good folks at GenCoupe.com that share their password with the world ;-)

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (VALKYRIE YB70 @ Jan 21 2005, 10:41 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5181

Cheers,
Nick.

FANTASTIC

·
Registered
1 Posts
I get a partial picture when I access the shop manual; I can't scroll down to see all the picture. My solution is to e-mail myself the picture, it comes out full size in a new tab. I am using firefox.

Richard

·
Registered
1 Posts
jordo

Cheers,
Nick.
doesnt give much info on camshaft chain as fitted new chain and sprockets and new serpentine belt and guides , set timing marks as per direction (vague directions )try to start backfires ,wont start, like camshaft position sensor not working . started fine before ,service.any ideas much appreciated

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mass Airflow Sensor 2001 1.5 sohc info missing?

I am looking for troubleshooting info for the mas airflow sensor on my 2001 1.5 sohc but I can't seem to find anything about on the hmaservice website.

Does anyone know where to find the info or tell me how to test it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
You'll probably need to ask...

doesnt give much info on camshaft chain as fitted new chain and sprockets and new serpentine belt and guides , set timing marks as per direction (vague directions )try to start backfires ,wont start, like camshaft position sensor not working . started fine before ,service.any ideas much appreciated
While handy, the manual on the HMA site is not a FULL factory service manual, it is the quick reference for the service techs. It assumes training or access to other materials that provide the information you're looking for, so you'll probably need to talk to a tech or a service writer for specifics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hmaservice.com service denial?

I've used the aforementioned for 12 years; now all of a sudden I've been denied access; please see attached; is anyone else having this problem..........?

Thanks

Cheers,
Nick.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.