Hyundai Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
It looks like the manuals are no longer available online. Is there another source available, or a workshop manual I can buy. I tried Haynes manuals but they do not have one available (I was told) and cannot find any other manual. eBay search shows up a few manuals, but I do not trust buying anything there, too many ripoffs.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have some details on the Accent running up to the present (On DVD) ...... The data is only good for US cars & starts at 1500cc ......... Not much use to me having a 1.3 :(

PM me if your interested :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi guys, new here, but i own an accent from some time and i use the online manual at HMAservice.
i use it with explorer and i went through the last 3 versions of it without any trouble. The first page its a little misleading so thats why some might think that it doesnt work, my only problem its that some pics dont show up and even trying to go directly on the pic it looks like its not even in the site.

At this point my only question is: how do i save (or at least print out) the whole manual? (seeing how things go i wonder for how long it will be up for free so i prefer getting the whole thing now while i can)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do yourself a favor Go buy the manual . In the long run it will save you money The manuals cost me $45 I got the ETM also a deal considering how much time it saves troubleshooting . I'm also going to add that investing in one of those Equus ODB II code readers also a must . Guess work is history!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for that link VALKYRIE, I've used that manual a few times now & it is very useful.
I used the manual to get info on changing an outer cv-joint on my accent & it was most helpful.
It did miss out an important part of the job, splitting the bottom suspension ball joint & removing the ball joint from the front hub.
Maybe they thought it was so obvious that they didn't include this info, even though it was the most difficult part of the job.
I now have a "Mitchell on demand" manual which covers all Hyundai's, I bought it off ebay for less the £5, it was on 3 cd's.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Using IE, I can get the manual's pages to come up, but sometimes the diagrams are not viewable by any means I've tried, othertimes some of the diagrams are viewable but others are not.

------------------- Bill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks! It is Nov 2007 and the links as you state (remember to use a IE) works. It was very much appreciated. Saved me a ton just the first time I used it.

Nanouk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nick, I think I did everthing you said, but after I clicked the SHOP tab, I see no where to download the manual....... What am I doing wrong? I have a 2005 hyundai accent. Thanks !

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmmm - I registered on this site, and it does seem to contain some helpful info, but NOTHING fuel or fuel delivery-related (?)

All I wanted was to find the fuel filter on my '02 Accent and a diagram showing how to change it...

:puzzled:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the reference to the Hyundai manual. There is one problem with the site -- way too many abbreviations to make sense!

·
Registered
9 Posts
You might check out this forum I got my 06 sonata shop manual there I downloaded! It works great!
I had to PM a mod to get the link though!

Jim

[url="http://www.my.com[/url]

21 - 40 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.