Hyundai Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
There is a torrent floating around called "hyundai shop manuals". It covers 2006 models, but it's pretty close for our model accent. I'm sure I couldn't post a direct link to it here (since I think you guys are in the states), but if you try hard enough, you should be able to locate it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Link to Hyundai USA tech website

Hello to all. Just joined hyundai forums last week and I 've found it to be of great help in learning about my car and how everything works. I have tried to create an account so I can download the tech manuals for my car, but I cannot get the privacy statement to come up so I can accept it. Does anybody know if the link in the sticky is still good? Running FireFox on my computer. Do I need to change any settings? Any help is appreciated! Thanks so much!:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Best advice I have for the folks having trouble with the service website (I did as well before) is... to use Internet Explorer 9

·
Registered
11 Posts
Download Service Manuals

To 'download' your own copy of the manual for your car:

1. Make sure your operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.) has a PDF printer generated for use.

2. Use whatever browser you like to log onto www.hyundaitechinfo.com (of course, you need to have registered first to log in).

3. Select 'Shop'. Then enter the info for your Model, Year and Engine.

4. At this point you should see the manual sections available for your vehicle. Click on the printer icon to the right of each one and select the output to go to your PDF printer. Name each file the same as the section you selected.

5. Do this for each section and you have everything on your PC that is available for your vehicle as PDF files and you don't have to return to the site to reference any of it.

Hope this helps.

Mike

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have tried on and off and with different computers over the past months to create an account including a few minutes ago. I always get the same error. Does anyone else get this?

An Error Has Occurred

An unexpected error occured on our website. Please contact the website administrator.
Go Back to Login Page

·
Registered
805 Posts
Nick,
I do use this website a lot!, i do find that it is difficult to navigate, however it is a good source of information.
My question is....how do you print a complete manual for a specific vehicle?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have tried on and off and with different computers over the past months to create an account including a few minutes ago. I always get the same error. Does anyone else get this?

An Error Has Occurred

An unexpected error occured on our website. Please contact the website administrator.
Go Back to Login Page

Same here. Tried several times in different computer at different weeks and keep geting that error message.

·
3,735 Posts
I was getting the same "error has occurred" when trying to log in as well...

I had registered back in 2005-ish and that account worked for many years until they redid the site (change from hmaservice to hyundaitechinfo I believe is when it broke.) Then I started getting that error.

Had to re-register to get a working account. Give that a try, though I know that is a chore itself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've gotten information off of this site before and now its useless. You can't even fill out the customer feedback part of it without that error popping up. Maybe they're wanting folks to pay for repairs instead of doing them themselves?

·
Registered
18 Posts
HyundaiTechInfo.com with part numbers?

I've been looking to find part numbers for my 2014 Santa Fe in the Hyundai tech info on line site:
https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com/

There are no part numbers listed, only general descriptions in the shop manual.

Is there another way to view the site to see the part numbers?

thanks
Mark.

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
The shop manuals (full web content as a ZIP file) are available online w/o any login etc needed, here:
Dev-Host - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Someone posted the above link on this forum some time ago, but I assume it does not hurt to post it again here.

Hope this helps.
had no idea this existed! thank you very much! the website is good, but never seems to work properly....this does!

sure does help, and certainly didn't hurt!

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.