Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is one glaring styling cue I hate on my Tucson it's the front grill. It just never looked right to me. Now, this wasn't enough to dissuade me from buying the car, it's just however enough to annoy me.
I came across this solution:

2010-2013 Tucson IX Black Sport Mesh Grill Replacement - Korean Auto Imports

What do you think? I love the way it gives the car a more aggressive look and gets rid of that thick "middle bumper" just under the emblem. It thins it out as well as blacks it out.

·
22,793 Posts
Wife has 2012Tucson. Graphite gray. This grill would do "wonders" for an already great-looking little crossover. I like it!!!!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
If there is one glaring styling cue I hate on my Tucson it's the front grill. It just never looked right to me. Now, this wasn't enough to dissuade me from buying the car, it's just however enough to annoy me.
I came across this solution:

2010-2013 Tucson IX Black Sport Mesh Grill Replacement - Korean Auto Imports

What do you think? I love the way it gives the car a more aggressive look and gets rid of that thick "middle bumper" just under the emblem. It thins it out as well as blacks it out.

mmm not too sure if I would like this on my Tucson. I need to look at the picture of this grill alongside the OEM one.
Personally I do not have a problem with the stock grill, but that's just my opinion.
I will post back once I have looked at them side by side

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Tucsan Grill...

Nice! Kind of has an Aston Martin grill look to it. :) I like AM's. I hope you do also.

·
Registered
292 Posts
It looks more like a Mazda's front end with the black grill. It's just a matter of preference, neither is better. I like my stock 2011 Tucson grill.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I personally don't care for it... but i do like a blacked out grill. So I plasti-dipped the grill and achieved the same effect but IMO better and cheaper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts