Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people do not realise that Hyundai U.S.A. have provided a free online Workshop Manual for all the Hyundai models that are sold in America.

N.B. this site only works if you use Internet Explorer!.

It might be an idea to bookmark this to your favourites........& remember you can print off sections (or the whole manual!) as required.

Cheers,
Nick. :)

UPDATE!

You now have to register to access Webtech.
Enter your details on the site & you will be sent a password within 24 hours by email.
Once you have done this & are on the Home page, you get to Webtech by clicking `Service Information` at the top of the navigation bar........then proceed as above.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi :)
I registered today , now im waiting for the password to be sent to me .
To the allready registered members : Is there a complete diagram on the Scoupe gearbox ? I need something that shows the drawings of the parts and the name of them . The car is : Hyundai Scoupe GT 1.5 Turbo from 1994 .

If the answer is no , meaning that this diagram is not available in this site gave by VALKYRIE YB70 , can anyone tell me where to find it ??? :57:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Actually, the password is generated immediately, but some users have complained that they never get their password. There is a link on the same page which the user can click on that will reissue their password by sending it to the users email address. This is much faster than waiting 24 hours.

TS out

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new here. I cannot seem t get an account created after I fill in the form on the site below:

The "create account" link does not seem to work.

HELP!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dudes,

This is most enoying, i have tried the links given and no joy, i get to the registration screen and no further, tried in internet explorer and mozilla and i get the same result from both web engines.

All i need is the repair manual for the scoupe mvti or mvi 1994 and the wiring diagram as i have the kenwood 5080r cd player to fix in the car but need the wiring diagram to make sure i get the connections right. :whistling:

Has anyone downloaded these files if so could i recieve the file thro msn [email protected] <------- my msn

I would be grateful for any manual or diagrams for my beast of a car lol well it will be once i have finished modding it.

Thanks all

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
N.B.
You do need I.E. & you must register first........if you subsequently don`t receive a password by email, try using the `forgotton password` route.

The wiring info. on Webtech is pretty basic & because it`s for U.S.A. cars, can vary quite remarkably from that found in U.K. vehicles.

Halfords sell a simple harness-adaptor which enables connection between your car`s wiring & an after-market head unit.......this costs about £10 or so & they order it in....(about 2 working days).

I hope this helps,
Nick. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cheers dude :)

Bought the harness and saved loads of headache time trying to figure out wiring routes and stuff. Great help. :amen:

·
Registered
1 Posts
just logged on to the hmaservice website (had to use internet explorer to gain access for pass word ) only took about 5 minutes for pass word to arrive then i logged on using firefox with no problems- would not proceed for pass word with firefox though

but cannot access service information with firefox

·
Registered
1 Posts
ok, I registered ok. Logged in on Firefox. Every link on the page seems to work except the Service one. Oh, and the latest links/updates don't work either. Anything that might be considered technical.
I tried IE and it was worse. I ogged in and it takes me to a Blank page right away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Valkyrie,
I've been trying but all I get is an "error on page" message so I can't create my account and the manual will likely rest easy where it is.
Mine is a 93 1.5 Scoupe LS with the G4EKN engine, a few days ago it was running smooth and suddenly died, mechanics armed with a scanner were of no avail, they made me buy a new crank sensor but the engine still refuses to provide spark.
It's my only car and I sort of cherish it, but how fun is a car that won't run? I bought it back in 96 and it has only 80,000 Km on the odometer. It is stock.
Please could anyone provide a way for me to get the manual? I'm not a mechanic but this has been going on for all these years, my car has simply never been trustful and all the help I have gotten seems to know less than I do.
My "Beto" has always joked me dying at the supermarket and some time later starting again with no problem, until it happens again. Does anyone else suffer this syndrome?
Thanks in advance,
Roberto

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread, guys, but I was looking around and figured that this would be better than just restarting a "Help Me!" topic. I tried the various suggestions above to no success.

The previous owner of my Scoupe had a sound system in my car, and then removed it before the car came to be mine. He had left what looked to be a speaker jack in the trunk area. Well I tested to see if it got power to it still and ended up taking out my radio, my center clock, and my map/ door lights. Does anyone know exactly what fuse it is behind the dash that blew? I already replaced the one in the kickpanel and...nada. I'm also experiencing a bit of trouble removing the dash. It seems either connected to or hung up on the steering column. I revovedall the obvious screws.

Any help is extremely appreciated!

Cheers,
Jetboy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there... registration to access HMAservice is not possible last two years BUT all the manual are accessable straight on these URLS:

Scoupe
Scoupe 1991
Scoupe 1992
Scoupe 1993
Scoupe 1994
Scoupe 1995
For 100% function you have to open these first link in Acrobat Reader, some browser plugins cannot work with TOC

You can also download all the PDFs into one folder and then it will works completely offline like a book. Works like a charm even on Kindle 3 ;)

Sometimes there is a little difference between US and Euro version but it is some minority things in Wiring scheme (DRL and so on)

Some older models like Ponys, Elantras and other until 1996 have accessible manuals too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts