Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does This HMA service website have the service manuals for previous years? I can't find the 1997 Accent manual. Is this just for new cars? Also, where I click on "Publications" it gives me a list of stuff with prices. I thought this was free?

·
Registered
169 Posts
The link is nice but I used it the other day and it said it's only free until Dec 20th then there is going to be a fee after that. Thought it was too good to be true indefinitely.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Need X3 Workshop Manual please

Hello Everyone

We have just inherited an X3 Hyundai Accent from my elderly aunt, which will pass to my son when he is 17.

It is a 1998 Accent 1.3 LS - 27,000 miles, one previous owner and full history with all past MOT's.

I have been spannering for the past 35 years, and will be working the repairs with my 16 yr old son, passing on the knowledge of how easy it used to be to service cars before the laptop jockeys took over the workshop.

Hyundai now want money for the workshop manual, and I hope that someone can help me with a downloadable version, please.

regards

Chopper H

·
Registered
6 Posts
So, either no one uses this forum any longer, or no on can be bothered to respond.

Either way, a pretty poor way to show support for a new member.

Thanks for nothing !

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
I have a downloadable workshop manual for the '98 Accent.

Hello Everyone

We have just inherited an X3 Hyundai Accent from my elderly aunt, which will pass to my son when he is 17.

It is a 1998 Accent 1.3 LS - 27,000 miles, one previous owner and full history with all past MOT's.

I have been spannering for the past 35 years, and will be working the repairs with my 16 yr old son, passing on the knowledge of how easy it used to be to service cars before the laptop jockeys took over the workshop.

Hyundai now want money for the workshop manual, and I hope that someone can help me with a downloadable version, please.

regards

Chopper H
Dear Chopper H.,
Welcome to the forum! 00000732 I am sorry that you did not get a timely response to your inquiry. I, too, inherited a 1990s Hyundai from an elderly family member, so I understand from where you are coming. I do have good news for you. Last month, I found a downloadable, online workshop manual for the 1998 Hyundai Accent 1.5 SOHC. It is available at the following link:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/59522548/Manual-de-Servicio-de-Hyunday-Accent-Ano-98-SOCH-1-5.

There is also a shop manual pertaining just to the MFI Control System at this link:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/257958011/Hyundai-Accent-98-MFI-Control-System.

I have not read them entirely, so I do not know if it covers all of the 1.3. I hope this is helpful to you, other forum members, and visitors to the forum.

Best,

Mr. B

21 - 34 of 34 Posts