Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the radio replaced in my 09 Santa Fe because of dust collecting behind the screen. The new radio ( found out it is a used one as XM ran the ID# and said it had been registered to someone else ), won't keep the XM channels ( to which I've subscribed ). After every refresh ( had 3 ) all the channels are there until I turn off the key and when turned back on they are gone. I get about 1/3 of the channels after that and the rest say "not authorized", but I read elsewhere that there is a free preview until June 9 so maybe that's why I'm getting some. Anyone else ever experience this? Don't know what else to try. Under warranty shouldn't the dealer be putting in a brand new radio and not a used one?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Maybe you got a "refurbished" unit.
Regardless, it's not working correctly and I wouldn't let them put a used radio in my warrantied vehicle anymore than I'd let them put a used brake rotor or used wiper motor.
You bought a NEW vehicle not a USED one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.