Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
My XM subscription expired some time ago, but I have the holiday music, plus several other music and some news channels. Is anyone else seeing this?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Yeah, me too.

Something about the XM folks having some technical problems right now, I think.

In any case, I'm not complainin'.

:banana:

·
Registered
49 Posts
QUOTE (0neslowsonata @ Nov 27 2010, 03:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375140
Thanks for this. I was just in my car looking for them....
You guys who are getting "free" satellite radio after your subscriptions have expired might want to give them a call. The same thing happened to me a few years back and I found out that they had somehow signed me up for "automatic renewal" - without my consent. They had already charged my credit card for three months' service. Now if this is just your 3-month free subscription that has expired, then you probably don't have anything to worry about, but if they have your credit card number, you may be still paying.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
QUOTE (Montag311 @ Nov 29 2010, 04:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375583
You guys who are getting "free" satellite radio after your subscriptions have expired might want to give them a call. The same thing happened to me a few years back and I found out that they had somehow signed me up for "automatic renewal" - without my consent. They had already charged my credit card for three months' service. Now if this is just your 3-month free subscription that has expired, then you probably don't have anything to worry about, but if they have your credit card number, you may be still paying.

what is part of the initial signup include giving them your card number? wtf?

·
Registered
111 Posts
QUOTE (BiGMERF @ Nov 29 2010, 05:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=375585
what is part of the initial signup include giving them your card number? wtf?
Read the full thread. He meant for those who brought a 3 month. They can't do anything about the initial buyers :grin:

I'll enjoy my XM while it lasts. I'm happy with streaming audio over Bluetooth with my Android phone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts