Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since they have 20% off for their products during labor holiday, so i'm thinking to buy a fog light kit. Anyone has it installed, do you recommend this fog light mod? I have 6000 XS low beam light already, I'm wondering which color (e.g. 4300, 6000k) is close or identical to the color of 6000k low beam? because i have heard that 6000k fog light is a bit purple instead of white color.

Secondly, i have LED fog light bulb on my sonata, i'm wondering is there any other bulb using same type of fog light bulb? here is the thread of my LED fog light http://www.hyundai-forums.com/222-yf-2011-sonata-i45/162242-led-fog-light-installed.html. thanks guys

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bought the low-beam and fog HID kits from XS awhile ago. Both have 6K bulbs in them and have had no problems and both have same color. To install it though, I took the bumper off so I could securely mount the ballasts. But I was doing other mods at the time so already had the bumper off. I mainly use the fog lights for added light since I do not use my high beams at all. The high beams are outfitted with LED bulbs (mainly used for flashing).

·
Registered
726 Posts
I have 4300k fogs and lows. I can't imagine driving without them now. The colors match pretty good. I don't notice a difference.

If there was a way to have fogs, lows and highs all on at once, I'd have high HIDs also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts