Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a steering wheel on Dec. 22 and the status is still "awaiting shipment". Sent them multiple emails and no response.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I ordered one thing from them and it came in a few days somehow. I think it is hit or miss

·
Registered
699 Posts
Since their new web page came on line the service has been awful. My last order was placed in early December and took 6 weeks for something that should have been here in 10 days. It takes 4 or 5 emails for one response, if you are lucky. Just because you get an email promising something, that doesn't mean it will happen. I would stay away if possible.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a little update...after a few more emails they finally emailed me back a few weeks ago only to tell me that "the kit is out of stock and it doesn't look like they will be offering parts for it anytime soon." sent three more emails since then asking for a refund with no response at all.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Keep after them and hope you get the refund. They are going from bad to worse. My last order required over 2 months to receive. Once I returned a part and never did get the refund. They need to pack up and shut down.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
really bummed to read this thread. I've been ordering from SR since 2003 and have never had a slow ship or a bad product...although it's been 2 years since my last order with them.

very very disappointed to read this

·
Registered
592 Posts
It's a shame. Lotta hard workin people dishing out money to be let down with no product, no refunds etc. But, it's all over the forum so it's buyer beware.

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
If you paid with a credit card and did bot get your goods then file a dispute with your bank.

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
Yea that's my next step, It's just sad that it has to come to that.
Yeah Shark used to be a supporting vendor of this forum. If they won't communicate then file your claim. They have your money and you have nothing in return.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I ordered from them a few times without any problems, then the last time I ordered some mud flaps for my wife's Tucson, and after 3 weeks and many emails they finally respond with "oh, I thought I emailed you that hyundai no longer has that item, would you like something else". I asked for a refund and never heard from them again. After some time and more emails I filed a dispute with paypal and they refunded my money.

·
22,793 Posts
The phrase "caveat emptor" comes to mind where Shark is concerned, yes? "Buyer Beware!"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts