Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I search the web and find the f20 turbo badge cool. But not the one I'm looking for at the moment. I'm willing to buy a 2.0T badge for my sonata. My T didnt come with the car. So it says 2.0 on the back.

Would also consider the 2.0T one from the gen coupe.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Should be a lot of these available over at GenCoupe.com It's one of the first things a lot of people remove.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
I looked and didn't see any. It takes some sort of absurd level of post before you can post in the WTB threads.

Would you like for me to post a WTB for you?

·
Registered
542 Posts
You might have to purchase that from a dealership. I've looked at a lot of hyundai emblems in the past couple months and don't recall seeing one. I've see 2.0 with a red T but not the oem one with blue.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You might have to purchase that from a dealership. I've looked at a lot of hyundai emblems in the past couple months and don't recall seeing one. I've see 2.0 with a red T but not the oem one with blue.

Sent from my SCH-I535
Where with a red T? Maybe I will consider it. I figure that I may have to buy it from the dealer but hope to see it elsewhere first you know. Its Nothing major thankfully.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Where with a red T? Maybe I will consider it. I figure that I may have to buy it from the dealer but hope to see it elsewhere first you know. Its Nothing major thankfully.
You may have already looked at these but they're the only 2.0T emblems I've seen yet. Im pretty sure you'll only get the genuine oem ones from the dealership. Here's the ebay link, look at the first couple pages that's where i came across seeing them. Not even sure if the sizes are correct but here you go http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?kw=hyundai+2.0+t+emblems&epp=24&pgn=1&fads=1&so=12&itemId=null

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great help savage. I have seen those gen coupe except a few of the 2.0T and the TGDI badge also. Maybe I consider a tgdi badge something different.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Great help savage. I have seen those gen coupe except a few of the 2.0T and the TGDI badge also. Maybe I consider a tgdi badge something different.
Nothing wrong with something different. I have a 2.4 so i removed my sonata emblem and got a F24GDI emblem and really like it. The nice thing is that if you end up not liking it it's easy to remove and inexpensive to try something else. 1384868200340.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535

1 - 12 of 12 Posts