Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Sir , I purchased Hyundai grand i10 from your authorized showroom Hapur Hyundayi. I booked my car on 20 February 2018 because sales manager told me that approx 1 month waiting is running now so if u book now then i will provide you in middle march. when i went to Hapur Hyundai for purchase on 19 march there are a scheme launch of a gold coin when i talking about this then they told me this scheme is only (Navratre booking and navratre deleivery) So i want to cancel the previous order but now they comment me for the coin in verbally but after the delivery they deny me and reply me we are kidding that time. I complaint to the head office but no proper response and after that i call for number plate but no response with in 40 days when i complaint to head office then next day number pate provided me . I am very frustrated with this type of service. If i will have face any issue in future regarding my car then where will i go .

Regards
Vinay Garg
Hapur
Ragistration number UP 37 H 9508
Chasis no MALA851CLJM802960

·
Registered
13,373 Posts
If i will have face any issue in future regarding my car then where will i go .

Now, think about this for a second...you don't really want them to answer that, do you?

I think the service person there is Helen Waite, so, if you want service, you can go to Helen Waite.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Dear Sir , I purchased Hyundai grand i10 from your authorized showroom Hapur Hyundayi.
This set of forums is run & maintained by and is for fans of Hyundai vehicles. It is not affiliated with Hyundai corporate on any continent nor any dealership. You should get a moderator to remove your post or at the very least your personal information from this public forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts