Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More of just a rant. A while back I ordered new air and cabin filters through amazon to have when needed. Well low and behold I went to switch the air filter out in the Tucson, and low and behold, I got the wrong one. Sorry, didn't take a pic of the "new" one. But it's not rectangle and has a 45* angle on one corner. And of course, I didn't keep any paperwork.

Wonder what the **** it fits?

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you ordered the filters from Amazon. You can search through your past orders and it should show the filter info and records.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You didn't check part numbers?

Ordered by vehicle. Back in Aug, it stated that was what was needed. Of course now it doesn't and too long since I bought to return. I was stocking up on all 3 cars we have. This is the only one that was wrong. Should have checked when it arrived. No clue what it does fit.

·
Registered
256 Posts
last summer i had the "smell" issue coming from the a/c.. we all jknow that moldy yucky smell so one day i changed the air cabin filter (inside the car).. i ordered this and it fit perfectly if you're still looking for a filter

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N948HKX/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
343 Posts
I've been bit like that before by Amazon and eBay and Pep Boys and Walmart and the like. Now I use an OEM parts source (online Hyundai/KIA dealership parts counter) then double check with my local dealer (who, surprisingly, often quotes me less than the online guys would charge what with their outrageous shipping fees). Then, and ONLY then, do I buy.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I also ordered new air and cabin air filters though Amazon. Also did their vehicle check to make sure that they would fit. Lo and behold neither fit our Tuscon, but worked in our Santa Fe. After checking on prices with my local dealer, I figured it was worth just going there for my filters. Just happy I was able to use them elsewhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts