Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night after making a 1600 mile trip, I hit a deer 30 miles from home and wrecked the front of my car. Damage: hood, grille, front pass. fender, front pass. headlight, bumper, radiator.
So, starting parts search now to put it back together.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (jakepatch @ Jun 2 2010, 03:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328729
So last night after making a 1600 mile trip, I hit a deer 30 miles from home and wrecked the front of my car. Damage: hood, grille, front pass. fender, front pass. headlight, bumper, radiator.
So, starting parts search now to put it back together.

I may have your right hand headlamp assembly.... need to know what year you have, as there is 2 style of reflectors/lens....

The one I have is a used part, removed from an insurance job where squirrel ate the caps for the bulbs.. pics to follow if I can find them.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (sbr711 @ Jun 2 2010, 11:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328840
I may have your right hand headlamp assembly.... need to know what year you have, as there is 2 style of reflectors/lens....

The one I have is a used part, removed from an insurance job where squirrel ate the caps for the bulbs.. pics to follow if I can find them.

Thank you for the offer. I think I am going to order a pair of new ones. Mine have that nasty hazing effect on them that tends to happen to lenses like these, so I figure now is a good time to go ahead and replace them both.
I found radiators on Ebay for $47 plus $25 shipping, Anyone used these? Haven't had much luck finding the body panels yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the radiator in, car is up and running again. Ordered headlights that were listed for a 04-05 model, direct bolt in, but, the plugs on the back are different for the wiring. Swapped the plugs from the old broken ones and they work just fine. Car is now drivable, but still need new body panels. Those will have to wait until I can gather up more funds. Atleast now I can drive it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts