-price
-duration

Should give a few future wrappers some good reference points

I'll begin:

Supplier: Derek Vinyl, China
Color: Matte Chrome Purple
Price: $300 materials, $410 installation
Duration: freshly wrapped

FYI: the color is pretty intense that the Iphone4 can't even take pictures of the natural color... turns out blue everytime used. On the Iphone 5 it comes the natural purple.

·
Registered
326 Posts
post your pics~

let's see how many of us are wrapped.

Include:
-color
-price
-duration

Should give a few future wrappers some good reference points

I'll begin:

Supplier: Derek Vinyl, China
Color: Matte Chrome Purple
Price: $300 materials, $410 installation
Duration: freshly wrapped

FYI: the color is pretty intense that the Iphone4 can't even take pictures of the natural color... turns out blue everytime used. On the Iphone 5 it comes the natural purple.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

At least it's removable:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

At least it's removable:rolleyes:
don't know if that's supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing. But then again criticism was to be expected for such a color choice.

Merf, Lil I know both of you wrapped as well so why not post some pics and post price, color, supplier and duration~~

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
... i took it off last week and car is being painted now.

price = sponsoship
duration = bout a year
color = dark matte grey
Why are you not keeping the car wrapped MERF?

Dave

·
Registered
305 Posts
looks good! and question about your foglight with led's? did you get a whole new front bumper to get those foglights?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Yefeng,

When I first saw your wrap, I wasn't really a fan of it and thought the black looked much more sleek. Now that I have looked at it a few more times, it has really grown on me. The color is so unique and really pops out at you. Your front end looks perfect with the wrap, black grill, new bumper, and fog light LED's. It just all flows together very nicely man.

Congrats on an awesome job thus far, and keep up the good work bro.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i miss the shine of freshly waxed car.. The wrap gets old quick :)
I agree and disagree... I like the fact I don't need to wash it or wax it every day although it looks great when it's clean but with a wrap in matte it's so much easier to maintain and even when dirty it looks clean.

BUT! one thing I hate about wraps is when air gets trapped inside its hard to get it out.... = =

and BBQ, thanks.... the color does get a lot of attention.... even today when a cop pulled me over he said the color looks awesome lol

I am a bit confused, am I, Merf and Lil the only ones that wrapped a YF? im sure there are more,,,,,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts