Thanks for your suggestion, we'll look into it.Hey ELation... Speaking of sporting wood...
I am considering buying a dash kit for my 2011 Sonata Limited. Sherwood has some kits, but in order to get the parts I want, I need to buy 2 different kits, and toss a bunch of parts I don't want.
Here is a suggestion: Come out with a kit that covers the Just Piano Black Areas... Basically the AC Vent covers, and the Door Trim, PLUS the window switch bezels. Basically your kit 4137, minus 4134,07 and 08, plus pieces 4135-24, 4135-25, 4135-26, and 4135-27. Perhaps without the center console parts by the cup holders.
I'd bet you would (wood!) get some takers here. Comments?
EL'ation -Hello there.
Yes, you are correct. The finish is Charcoal Cherry (code:AS)
And also an Overlay kit.
From the other thread.
Thanks for your suggestion, we'll look into it.
4135-07 and 08, The price of the kit wouldn't change without them because they are cut from pieces 4135-10 and 11. We still have to use the same amount of material regardless.
This may come surprise to most of you, but 2011 Sonata has two different front door trims. Also two different rear trims (with and without rear seat heater buttons)
Notice the door trims in Kit 4136 have long tails?
Again, we will look into it. I hope we can revise some and make better kits for everyone. But same time, we can not make too many variations. Kits with navigation are coming soon too.
Yes, it was patterned last week, so should be released in a day or two.Are you guys working on a kit for Sonata's with Navigation?
1. Every other model other than Limited I believe.EL'ation -
Thank you for the reply. A couple of questions...
1. I understand the rear door switch trims.. w/ or w/o heated seats. My Limited has the long tails... what cars have "short tails"?
2. I see that you offer real wood and simulated wood. Do you have an opinion on Real vs. Simulated?
3. Can I order samples of the finishes?
I would like to see :Yes, it was patterned last week, so should be released in a day or two.
1. Every other model other than Limited I believe.
2. Most of times, it's hard to tell the difference, unless it's between real and simulated Carbon Fiber. But the real wood, you have to be really careful installing it.
it's more brittle, so make sure you put it on right at first time. The natural cherry is very nice though.
3. Yes you can but they come attached to a board. Hence a Sample Board. Unfortunately, $10 fee applies.
But if you want, I can send you 800x533 scanned shots. Just tell me what finish you want to see. But what you see on the screen won't be 100% accurate.
Feel free to ask more questions.
Navigation kits are just released. 6 kits for 2011 Sonata so far, it's a big headache compare to 2 kits for 2011 Toyota Sienna.
Hopefully everything is correct.
One for Limited (Rear heated seats and longer front door switch pieces) and one for others.
i can't see any dash kits or pricing listed on that autoanything site, but i did find some here:
i would like to add one of these kits to my black se interior, but i don't want to be the guinea pig. hopefully someone will eventually try them out and post pics!