Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had the opportunity to create your own badge to replace the "flying H" on your vehicle, would you? I know that a lot of the vehicles over here have have lots of mods done to them, with the number one mod being to de-badge your car, except for the H's. If you could, would you replace the H's with something you could design yourself? Just wondering...

·
1,565 Posts
I replaced mine with the M&S badge, I would definitely be interested in something I designed.

·
1,565 Posts
QUOTE (mmez @ May 14 2010, 01:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322886
What if there was a guarantee that you would be satisfied or your money back? Would you still not do it?
Depends on the price. I wouldn't spend more than $30 on a logo, even custom and it'd have to be a quality piece.

QUOTE (burnitwithfire @ May 14 2010, 01:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322882
No. Most of the custom logos I've seen looked like crap.
Odd choice. Most of the ones I've seen look like the Batman logo.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
QUOTE (ultragod @ May 14 2010, 03:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322893
Odd choice. Most of the ones I've seen look like the Batman logo.
Hahaha!!! :grin: :grin:

QUOTE (mmez @ May 14 2010, 03:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322886
What if there was a guarantee that you would be satisfied or your money back? Would you still not do it?
Most likely not as I don't see anything more fitting than the manufaturer's logo on my car. If I had a business of music band maybe I'd be interested in something like that though. Other people could be interested.

Even then I'd be scared of having it stolen if it's particularly nice :|

·
1,565 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (bloodninja @ May 14 2010, 02:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=322890
Are you making some or something?
No, not making anything (I'm in the medical field, have no knowledge of how to even go about making something like that)! Just curious what others would do. I have the option of having something custom made, but I'm on the fence as to whether or not I want to do it and what other owners would do! And if I do end up having one made, I have NO idea what I would want, so it would be quite a project!

Thanks!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Nope. Honestly, removing/replacing the emblem always screams to me that you're embarassed to own a car from that manufacturer to me. This includes those people who replace the Genesis/Tiburon emblems with the Korean equivalents - that ashamed of the H, are you? Don't see why, but hey - your car, you do whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Debadge the written name and the car model, sure, but the emblems should stay IMO.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
If you're looking for a humourous attention grabber, If you could get a decepticon, or an autobot emblem to perfectly fit... That would be amazing!

I have one on my trunk, but I personally wouldn't change the emblem on the front.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Most definitely!

:shades:
Look at that, the resale value increased already!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Then it will look like the ford festiva that I saw the other day that had rims, looked like a home made body kit, and it had BMW badges on front and back. IT'S STILL A FESTIVA!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
QUOTE (PastorK @ May 15 2010, 10:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323115
Then it will look like the ford festiva that I saw the other day that had rims, looked like a home made body kit, and it had BMW badges on front and back. IT'S STILL A FESTIVA!!!
you are missing the point, lol, technically, it still an 'H', just shaped ever so slightly differently, lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts