Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Shows what they fit. You go through the pages and see if yours is in there. I'm not going to do your legwork.

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Shows what they fit. You go through the pages and see if yours is in there. I'm not going to do your legwork.

Wow. God forbid someone ask a question to see if someone else has done this before, or someone be willing to help him find an answer.

If you have issues with people asking questions, why don't you just not bother responding at all? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than speak up and remove all doubt.

Stop being so damm condescending.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Wow. God forbid someone ask a question to see if someone else has done this before, or someone be willing to help him find an answer.

If you have issues with people asking questions, why don't you just not bother responding at all? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than speak up and remove all doubt.

Stop being so damm condescending.
Your answer is in link. You look it up....NOT ME

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Man, you are really getting to be a pain in the Gluteous Maximus! If you don’t enjoy answering questions, please let others help! Every time you post something, you do it in an extremely condescending way!

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Man, you are really getting to be a pain in the Gluteous Maximus! If you don’t enjoy answering questions, please let others help! Every time you post something, you do it in an extremely condescending way!
Look...I'm going to be as nice as I can....you have a link to a page with parts which has all the vehicles the parts will work with. If you look through the pages it will either confirm they work with your vehicle or they won't. You come here and ask if this part will work with your vehicle. Why didn't you look through the list of vehicles the parts work with?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hum IDK, maybe you need to get laid :surprise:but anyways. I did look it up on that and it says it would not work on the 2018 sonata sport 2.4 but work on the 2018 sonata limited with the 2.4 and since I have the same engine I figured I ask if anyone knows for sure

Thanks for the kind response lol :laughing:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

It's ok I dont let people like that:nerd: bother me :laugh: and I did give him so help in a good suggestion to make him feel better about stuff:laugh:

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
hum IDK, maybe you need to get laid :surprise:but anyways. I did look it up on that and it says it would not work on the 2018 sonata sport 2.4 but work on the 2018 sonata limited with the 2.4 and since I have the same engine I figured I ask if anyone knows for sure

Thanks for the kind response lol :laughing:
Sure get them even though it says they don't work. The people that sell them don't know what they are talking about they will fit on any car or truck ever made.
You asked for that. I could say more but I'll refrain...

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Look...I'm going to be as nice as I can....you have a link to a page with parts which has all the vehicles the parts will work with. If you look through the pages it will either confirm they work with your vehicle or they won't. You come here and ask if this part will work with your vehicle. Why didn't you look through the list of vehicles the parts work with?
First of all, we are here to help everyone! Since day one, this forum has been great and extremely helpful to all. Some of the people asking questions need help and I am sure they don’t need to get condescending answers. Secondly, he/she may not know how to read the parts catalog. Thirdly, stop being a pain! Like I said before, if you can’t answer questions properly, then let someone else do it!

BTW, it was not I who asked the question about the part!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Sure get them even though it says they don't work. The people that sell them don't know what they are talking about they will fit on any car or truck ever made.
You asked for that. I could say more but I'll refrain...
wow you like read right past why I said I was asking, they said it would work with the 2.4 limited which has the same exhaust as the 2.4 sport.. clearly something was not right on that ad so I ask you all what you would think.

Really don't bother to reply no more if you are not going to read the question first before making smart ass comments lol 00000732

however someone like you with no life cant help but act like a donkey's butt hole so I will just ignore you from this point on.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
First of all, we are here to help everyone! Since day one, this forum has been great and extremely helpful to all. Some of the people asking questions need help and I am sure they don’t need to get condescending answers. Secondly, he/she may not know how to read the parts catalog. Thirdly, stop being a pain! Like I said before, if you can’t answer questions properly, then let someone else do it!

BTW, it was not I who asked the question about the part!
I was nice answering your response thinking it was him. That's OK. You hijacked the post so you could tell me what a pain I am in your hind end and I never said a word to you. I'll refrain from telling you what I think about you right now. Things can get easily misconstrued in a medium such as this. You can't see the other person face or body language or the tone of their voice. I see someone who asks if this will fit their car. The list is there to look through and my only conclusion is this person is to lazy to look themselves or they can't read. Since he's smart enough to ask by typing out the request I only have one choice to believe. He's to lazy. That does upset me. Way to many people want things handed to them rather than do the work themselves. At this point he knows it will not work and still wants someone to tell him it will. OK it will. Buy it. Anything else I can do for you geniuses.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I was nice answering your response thinking it was him. That's OK. You hijacked the post so you could tell me what a pain I am in your hind end and I never said a word to you. I'll refrain from telling you what I think about you right now. Things can get easily misconstrued in a medium such as this. You can't see the other person face or body language or the tone of their voice. I see someone who asks if this will fit their car. The list is there to look through and my only conclusion is this person is to lazy to look themselves or they can't read. Since he's smart enough to ask by typing out the request I only have one choice to believe. He's to lazy. That does upset me. Way to many people want things handed to them rather than do the work themselves. At this point he knows it will not work and still wants someone to tell him it will. OK it will. Buy it. Anything else I can do for you geniuses.
Yes, you could be a little nicer especially to us geniuses! It is my prerogative to hijack the post especially when you have just joined the forum and think you know it all. The person who posted the question may not be lazy; just may not know how to read the catalogs or part numbers.

Again, if it upsets you, then don't answer the question! I really, really think you know your stuff and could be a great asset to the forum, but man, please do it in a nicer way!

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Yes, you could be a little nicer especially to us geniuses! It is my prerogative to hijack the post especially when you have just joined the forum and think you know it all. The person who posted the question may not be lazy; just may not know how to read the catalogs or part numbers.

Catalog or part numbers?? It lists the vehicles that part will work with. No catalog no part numbers.

Again, if it upsets you, then don't answer the question! I really, really think you know your stuff and could be a great asset to the forum, but man, please do it in a nicer way!
I keep a word file that has ready info to post. I also keep a list of people who I will not respond to if they are not teachable. You guys are about to make that list. I've been in the business for more than 45 years. I will not do any posters homework or legwork. His post is convoluted to say the least. He asks for information that is in the link of the post which he only needed to read through to find his answer. I used a bit of rough language to tell him to do his own legwork. Since then you have scolded me, he has looked and found his vehicle is not compatible and still wants to see if it will work......What am I to make of this. Please, tell me.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Man, just go away!
Now I'm taking the gloves off. You are not teachable. You can't handle being wrong. I expose your idiocy using candor and because you can't handle it you post this crap. You have made it to my blacklist. I hope you get a real problem. The bozo's that troll the forum will leave you with a smaller bank account and a vehicle that still won't start or run right. You will deserve it.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Now I'm taking the gloves off. You are not teachable. You can't handle being wrong. I expose your idiocy using candor and because you can't handle it you post this crap. You have made it to my blacklist. I hope you get a real problem. The bozo's that troll the forum will leave you with a smaller bank account and a vehicle that still won't start or run right. You will deserve it.
Hey Bozo, just go away and behave! We don’t need people like you especially new members!

Go away! You have been black listed!

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Hey Bozo, just go away and behave! We don’t need people like you especially new members!

Go away! You have been black listed!
Snot nosed kids....Probably never had a belt across your back side.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Snot nosed kids....Probably never had a belt across your back side.
Hey man, what part of stay away don’t u understand? Idiots like you, I had the dumped out of the Huey 20 feet off the ground! And to think that I fought in a **** war so scum like you could open their mouths without repercussions!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Where did you serve? What branch? What company? When and where? I served in the USMC 1970 to 1973 . I was in the 1st FSR 3rd Marines Armored Division. If you served I would be very surprised as what ever branch you were in (and I doubt you were in anything other than diapers) they failed to make a man out of you.
Like I said, you ain’t worth it!

Class of 72-73 DaNang. 1st Air Cav. And a Capt to boot! Drop off, maggot. You are not getting another response from me.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts