Hyundai Forums banner

101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes, there are two.

The photo below turned up in a quick google search. It shows the locations of EM02 and MI04, but according to the photo EM02 is a 23way yellow connector and MI04 is a 15way yellow connector.

Thanks for the pic. I found another one showing a yellow 18 pin directly under the flasher. I shall continue the search tomorrow.
Mike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I hope the picture I sent went through.
It is not anything like what is on the internet or Hyundai Accent 2001 manuals
Door plate on my Accent shows manufacture date 19 July 2000.
Could it have 1997 wiring?

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,320 Posts
Here is the harness layout diagram that shows where EM02 is in relation to MI04. Maybe that will help you find it.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Another picture of connector EM02 location.
Wow thanks, this looks like mine. Will check tomorrow. May have to wait. Furnace thermostat has to be replaced. Weather is cooling off and I do not have a garage.

Thanks again- I think we have found EM02 and on Veterans Day. I served USAF 1960 to 1968
Mike

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi good day sorry for the late reply i dont see the notifications from this site in my mail often.

@grcauto your point is duly noted i see how that could have been misleading.

so to clarify my position, i am not a mechanic, and i will simply send individuals the corresponding pages in the manual for the issues they have that is all. i am trying to save them from buying the whole book for a simple problem, note the book is aimed at the 2003 version of this car both the 1.5 sohc and the 1.6 dohc, manual and automatic.

@Harry...... i have attached a PDF document with the procedure to test the TPS at the harness area and the result u should receive, also the trouble shooting tree for the error code u listed above,see both PDF files attached, you will need a multi-meter to carry out the test. hopefully this helps your situation. as the other member has posted in some areas it can be a bit hard to understand so i advise you exercise caution when carrying out your repairs.

sorry to anyone that may have been mislead by the original post.
my car is giving me a false info on the fuel meter and does not turn the indicator for low fuel. already replace the bubble on the gas tank, i tried 3 different ones and none is turning the low fuel indicator and fuel meter does not get lower than 1 quarter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
just bought both these books on eBay for around 30 and 20 respectively. was worth it cause it is easier to use while fixing the car rather than risking damaging my phone. had some on there asking for almost 300 just for the book.

so if you got a similar vehicle message me and i'll send you a pic of the page(s) that may help you. book is to long to attempt to make a PDF sorry(plus legal stuff).
I am having a current issue involving the movement malfunction of my front passenger seat.
I have a small thin wire hanging down that wasnt there before, would really appreciate any help you could throw my way! Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
sorry i have been off for a while, actually looking into selling my accent as getting parts for it where i live was becoming a nightmare.

·
Registered
6 Posts
just bought both these books on eBay for around 30 and 20 respectively. was worth it cause it is easier to use while fixing the car rather than risking damaging my phone. had some on there asking for almost 300 just for the book.

so if you got a similar vehicle message me and i'll send you a pic of the page(s) that may help you. book is to long to attempt to make a PDF sorry(plus legal stuff).
Hi
Can you help me please with the location of this switch the code
B1402. Satellite sensor left side : Short to battery/

Accent 2005. 1.3 petrol

101 - 120 of 128 Posts