Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone for all the recent answers to my posts asking to compare the Sonata to the Altima & Fusion, color questions and various other things. We're now the proud owners of a Radiant Silver Limited with Black Leather interior. We picked it up about 2 hours ago and wow, love it! The ride was so smooth and quiet and there are so many different bells and whistles I didn't have time to check them all out on the drive home. I absolutely love the dash especially at night and am so glad we went with this over the Altima and Fusion. It is my wife's first new vehicle and I'm jealous, love my 09 Pontiac G8 GT, but the additional bells and whistles on the Sonata are way cool... s'ok, I have the weekends to look forward to! I'll just need to get the windows tinted and we'll be good to go.

:banana:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Cool.

If you are in the Tampa Bay area I'll wave when we pass each other.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Congrats, I think you made a good choice.

Just curious though, did you post similar threads on the Altima and Fusion forums?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (midas69 @ Jul 27 2010, 10:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=345376
Congrats, I think you made a good choice.

Just curious though, did you post similar threads on the Altima and Fusion forums?

Nope, I really knew that the Sonata was the way to go for us, I just wanted a little nudge in the right direction, albeit a biased one potentially. I've been following the 2011 Sonata since before they came out and have been lurking around here since then as well and having owned 2 Hyundai's, so we're no stranger to the brand...I just wanted to at least do a little due diligence and I definitely feel we made the right choice.

·
Registered
486 Posts
>>>>posts asking to compare the Sonata to the Altima & Fusion, color questions and various other things. We're now the proud owners of a Radiant Silver Limited >>>>

Are you Sure now?...... We all really want you to be Happy............ Just Kidding......

Great choice, I'm sure you and your wife will

enjoy it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Definately a good choice. And if you ever get tired of your leather interior, we can trade and you can have my cloth!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!

It feels so nice...doesn't it!

Awesome car. Worth every saved penny over every other car out there that costs more.

:00000732:

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,279 Posts
Same habit here, but I have the benefits of being in a townhouse with attached garage!!!

Enjoy the new ride and make sure your mod budget is substantial!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats Dude!!! Wahoo!!! :right:

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE (dudeman135 @ Jul 30 2010, 08:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346250
Yep, I go peek out the front window several times a night just to check out that fine looking ride. :grin:

QUOTE (PattyNY811 @ Jul 30 2010, 08:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346251
Pssst....that habit doesnt go away....still doing it...lol

QUOTE (Adogg9626 @ Jul 31 2010, 01:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346285
Same habit here, but I have the benefits of being in a townhouse with attached garage!!!

Too funny....I look out the window alot just to stare at the car. :beer:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE (Adogg9626 @ Jul 31 2010, 01:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346285

Now see, my 09 Pontiac G8 GT is in the garage...Sonata is the wifey's car, I still peek at mine when it's nice and clean as well. Today we swapped and mine is outside cause it's dirty and about to rain and we just took the Sonata to the dealer to get it detailed. We made the deal and picked it up after the detailers had left already earlier in the week. They washed/waxed it up today and even filled the tank again. That was nice of them. Today was my first time driving it around town and it rides real nice. Super smooth and good acceleration from a 4 banger, definitely feels more like a nice smooth V6. Not quite as fast as my 6.0 liter V8, but it'll work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
We too went to drive the Altima, and a couple of used cars (G35, IS250) before test driving the Sonata. I have rarely heard my wife get out of a test drive and say "that's our next car!"

Congrats, we are loving our's too :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts