Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for 2013 stop light wiring diagram.

Here's the issue - no brake lights at all, discovered it was a blown stop light fuse. Replace the fuse and the brake lights work great with the vehicle off. Turn the ignition to the on position (whether started or not) and touch the brakes again and that blows the fuse again. So, that tells me it isn't related to the brake lights or trailer hookup, but something else that would be included with the ignition in the on position, but totally perplexed at this point.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome to the forum. When you introduce a problem for members to help with, it is very helpful
for you to identify which motor and tranny configuration you have. If there has been some work
recently accomplished, discussing that may lend to a better understanding for a helper. In this
particular inquiry, there are a couple of configurations that may be in play. For starters, I will
upload the brake light schematics for the 2.0/2.4 L motors. There are some minor differences
between the two motor sizes listed and the 3.3L vehicle. As you get your feet wet with these
schematics, let us know which fuse is failing. Your user manual will be of assistance in identifying
the faulty fuse. Locating schematics can be challenging, however, you can pay Hyundai Motor
America for a subscription, or someone like Mitchell's. I use a free subscription to the Chilton's
motor manuals which comes from a local library and am able to access it from home, very
cost effective and convenient. IMO.... Good Luck

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts