Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys having a ground issues with my car just wondering if anyone out there had a wiring diagram or where i could go look it up. Cant seem to find one online

·
22,793 Posts
Disconnect the ground wires from inside the engine bay and grind or file away the paint where the bolt goes thru the sheet metal. Usually two of them. This should improve the situation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there any other grounds i should be looking for? having a few issues electrically. wanna make sure i check all ground before i put everything back togerther

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Grounds on struts cleaned and still having electrical problems
Define "electrical problems"... couple hundred or more circuits in that chassis. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1- Power windows stopped working
2- Rear defogger doesnt work unless low beam lights are on
3- Dash lights (tachometer/spedometer) dont work unless rear defogger switch is on

So far thats all the problems that me and my buddy can find.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
www.hyundaitechinfo.com.. sign up for free acct while it still free for another couple days..

Use a USA zip code, 14226 should serve purpose

Click the ETM tab, select vehicle, year, engine, and then look through diagrams to view the particular circuits, power sources, ground points..

Make sure you load up all the stuff called out as far as site requirements to view.. couple ADOBE items needed.. have issues with it, I have been signing people up using their info to get free account..

As of Dec 20 2013, it'll be a subscription thing for a fee says Hyundai Motor Company

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Website wont work tried to make an account and when i finish signing up i keep getting an error on the next page

·
Registered
329 Posts
Website wont work tried to make an account and when i finish signing up i keep getting an error on the next page
Not sure if the site is having other problems at the moment, but I do know I had all sorts of problems unless I went back to using Internet Explorer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts