Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find a diagram of under seat amplifier wiring. Have looked almost everywhere cannot find this simple information. Specifically looking for what wires (wire color, positive, and negative) go the the 8" sub woofer in the rear cargo area from the front of the amp looking under the driver seat. This is the Infinity system.

Thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The larger connector is 13 wires wide and the 8th and 9th wires (right to left top) are of a smaller gauge as if its a tweeter circuit. Doesn't match up with both diagrams. Help please. I do have the rse feature.

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
Do you have the 10 speaker or the 7 speaker system.

If you go to https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com/ and create an account you can click on the little blue numbers and get a connector picture and the componet picture. You have to use IE and down load the Adobe SVG viewer to see the electrical diagrams. I does not work on my Win 7 machine but does on the XP laptop.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thank you. Was loosing my mind searching the web for that. Going to try that in a few.

EDIT:
No Luck, wont let me create account. When i try to create account it prompts "Please review and check the Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement". When I click the "HMAService Privacy Policy and Usage Agreement Link" a blank page pops up. Tried it numerous times on my XP desktop and even my iphone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
10 speaker system. Sorry for multiple post. Cant seem to edit post when using iPhone. All i want to do is add an additional subwoofer in parallel to the existing. Got a small bose subwoofer for $4 at a thrift store and it fits beautifully between the front seats and under the console tray.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking to find a diagram of under seat amplifier wiring. Have looked almost everywhere cannot find this simple information. Specifically looking for what wires (wire color, positive, and negative) go the the 8" sub woofer in the rear cargo area from the front of the amp looking under the driver seat. This is the Infinity system.

Thank you.
[/QUOTE

I need help with the wiring

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
The small letters next to the wire number are the wire colors. Looks like the diagram has Brown and White for colors. But Hyundai wire diagram colors do not always match the car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts