Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have installed a light bar on the front off my Santa Fe but have no idea how to get the wires inside for the switch? Anybody else had this problem or is there another way?
Cheers

·
Banned
7,036 Posts
You could use an RF controlled relay then you wouldn't need a wire between the switch and relay :smile:

Wireless Control Transmitter & Receiver
How long before we have a wireless car? A car that uses a tesla coil for wireless power distribution and all sensors using wireless technology for input and output signals. There's even testing going on to have a devise built into the heads that will replace the spark plug and without need for a coil. A completely wireless car. Tesla may have a prototype in less than 5 years. We'll have to change your user name to wireless sparky.:surprise:

·
Banned
7,036 Posts
I'm just lazy. If there's an easy way to wire something up I'll find it :laugh:
LOL....watching you spend the time you do on many of the things you help with on here, plus you also are working to make a living.....LAZY is a laugh....

·
Registered
60 Posts
At the bottom of the steering column there is a rubber boot and metal plate. Removing these will reveal a large hole which the steering column passes through. As long as the wire is thin and you secure it properly you should get away with it there

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi do you know what colour wire in boot drive side back light is for reverse as I am trying to wire up reverse sensors thanks Santa fe 2011

1 - 9 of 9 Posts