Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Azera, and the wiper fluid wont come out if the hood is closed or nearly closed. If it's open it sprays just fine. I figure something is probably being pinched when it's closed. I am a novice so first question is where is the line and if anyone else has experienced this problem, where is the best place to check for a kink in the line?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Open the hood. Look to your left side of engine facing it. Out of the top plastic piece you will see a tiny hose that goes from the washers to the washer tank. Check for a pinched hose. If that fails you can remove the cover and look inside . You will see the washer line fed to the nozzles. The line may be old and collapsing on itself or you may have a weak washer pump. I had to replace ALL my rubber line and the nozzles. There are videos in my signature that may help with this. Most washer tanks are located behind the wheel well of the passenger side headlight. Most washer tubing is standard. These videos are for Hyundai accent but the principle is exactly the same for all cars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts