Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,

I just changed the steering coupler inside the motor on the steering column. After I put it all back together, i now have no power to wiper control or climate control. Everything else seems to be working fine. Has anybody gone through this? Does anyone have an idea what it could be? It’d be a great help.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Take it all apart and assemble it all correctly

·
Registered
2,355 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think he meant take it back apart and double check all wiring connections are snug and there are no breaks. to verify. wiper control would obviously go up toward steering wheel. not sure climate controls do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think he meant take it back apart and double check all wiring connections are snug and there are no breaks. to verify. wiper control would obviously go up toward steering wheel. not sure climate controls do.
Yeah I knew what he meant, I double checked everything.

·
Registered
225 Posts
if you did double check and everything seems in order. next thing would be to get known good wiper switch and install to verify if it the switch. same with ac control. both those switches going out at the exact same time though seems unlikely.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would triple and quadruple check connectors and wiring. lol. seriously though it's more likely going to be a loose connector or accidentally shearing a few wires somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts