Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I saw a post in the past that a 26" and 15" blade would work instead of the 14"
but I cannot find it with the new search. (wish you could search just this forum).

Is this correct and if so, is it correct for all brands or just certain ones?
I am looking at;
PIAA Super Silicone Wiper Blades
Bosch ICON Wiper Blades
Rain-X Latitude Water Repellency Wiper Blades

Any thoughts or personal experiences?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Not that you were necessarily asking, but in the past I have been pleased with Bosch Icon blades, but this is worth a watch. I really like his down-to-earth and honest videos.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great unbiased video.

Thanks for that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bosch Bosch Bosch. They are the best out there. I've tried them all over the years and the Bosch always seem to just work from day 1 and last much longer than others without the skipping or smearing.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
I really like his videos. Honest, unbiased, reasonably scientific (within the parameters of his equipment) and he isn't sponsored by anyone.
Did he test bosch icons ? I've have icons on my Saab that are 5 yrs old and still work great. However my daughter needed new wipers on her 2017 Tucson and decided to order Beam force extreme as for $25 got a 26" and 14" set , whereas I think one bosch icon is almost that much. So I am going to give Beam Force a try on our 2013 SFS, wish me luck !

·
Registered
92 Posts
Did he test bosch icons ? I've have icons on my Saab that are 5 yrs old and still work great. However my daughter needed new wipers on her 2017 Tucson and decided to order Beam force extreme as for $25 got a 26" and 14" set , whereas I think one bosch icon is almost that much. So I am going to give Beam Force a try on our 2013 SFS, wish me luck !
Yes, he did. While they did well, there was a lower-priced Bosch one that he believed did just as a good of a job. I apologize I can't remember which one it was.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
However my daughter needed new wipers on her 2017 Tucson and decided to order Beam force extreme as for $25 got a 26" and 14" set , whereas I think one bosch icon is almost that much.
I just ordered the Bosch Icon 26A and 15A from Amazon, $42.15 for both with that evil tax ($1.58).
So, yeah, pretty close, but for close to five years I hear, a good deal (I hope).
My Santa Fe is garaged, so hopefully that will help get me that five years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts