Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase winter wheels and tires for my 2020 Palisade Limited. I'm hoping to downsize to the Palisade SE 18 inch wheel size for my winter wheels and it will make the price of the tire and wheel cheaper. I looked on tire rack, but the Palisade is too new and they do not have any wheels that they can confirm will fit my car. However, they do have winter wheel and tire packages for the Kia Telluride. Do you guys know if there is a difference in the wheel fitment for the telluride vs the palisade? I know the tires are the same size for both cars and I'm assuming the wheel sizes/bolt pattern will be the same but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Our Hyundai dealer bought 3 sets of black Telluride 20" wheels for his Palisade customers who wanted black wheels. My guess is they're interchangeable, but I'd call the dealer to confirm.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
On the media sites for K & H, both list the same brake disc sizes, so as long as the calipers are the same, the wheels are interchangeable.
Wheels on both use 5x114.3 bolt pattern, 67.1mm center bore, offset for 8" width around 42mm.
TireRack shows the Telluride SX (equivalent to Palisade Limited) can downsize as far as 17" wheels, and tires up to 235/70R17.

If you have any friends or family with a Hyundai car or crossover with 17" wheels, see if you can pull a wheel off their car and bolt it on yours. Bolt it on snug and then spin the wheel to make sure it's not rubbing anywhere. Remember - do not drive the car with the smaller tire installed because it will give the AWD fits. You just want to be sure the wheel fits over the brake and suspension hardware.

TPMS is 52933-C1100 - they are the same as what is used on:
Hyundai; Santa Fe; 2019
Hyundai; Sonata; 2015 - 2019
Hyundai; Sonata Hybrid; 2016 - 2018
Hyundai; Tucson; 2015 - 2019
Also Kia Stinger 2018+

So if you can get hold of a set of 4 wheels - 17" or larger - from a current-gen Tucson or Sonata, with TPMS sensors installed, you just need to get the right size tires.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the media sites for K & H, both list the same brake disc sizes, so as long as the calipers are the same, the wheels are interchangeable.
Wheels on both use 5x114.3 bolt pattern, 67.1mm center bore, offset for 8" width around 42mm.
TireRack shows the Telluride SX (equivalent to Palisade Limited) can downsize as far as 17" wheels, and tires up to 235/70R17.

If you have any friends or family with a Hyundai car or crossover with 17" wheels, see if you can pull a wheel off their car and bolt it on yours. Bolt it on snug and then spin the wheel to make sure it's not rubbing anywhere. Remember - do not drive the car with the smaller tire installed because it will give the AWD fits. You just want to be sure the wheel fits over the brake and suspension hardware.

TPMS is 52933-C1100 - they are the same as what is used on:
Hyundai; Santa Fe; 2019
Hyundai; Sonata; 2015 - 2019
Hyundai; Sonata Hybrid; 2016 - 2018
Hyundai; Tucson; 2015 - 2019
Also Kia Stinger 2018+

So if you can get hold of a set of 4 wheels - 17" or larger - from a current-gen Tucson or Sonata, with TPMS sensors installed, you just need to get the right size tires.
Thank you for the great info. I will buy the telluride wheels on Tire Rack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts