Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

$200. From Tiberon GT. Better than steel anyday. Now the tire research begins only have 4 months!

So Glad Canada has no TPMS. Makes Rim Swap a Breeze.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rims are 17". $200 for the set of four. Guy had traded his car in with aftermarket rims and cleaning out his garage.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rims are 17". $200 for the set of four. Guy had traded his car in with aftermarket rims and cleaning out his garage.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Will use my SE wheels all winter long. I usually wash my car once a week in the Winter. I try my best to keep my car clean.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
267 Posts
QUOTE (ssmuff @ Jul 5 2010, 11:39 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338970
Will use my SE wheels all winter long. I usually wash my car once a week in the Winter. I try my best to keep my car clean.
Me too! I've been using this Wheel Wax for the last few years and it seems to work well. During the winter I just reapply once or twice. Easy on - easy off. Now I just have to decide which winter tire to buy.

Don

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
i was going to use my steelies with the hubcaps for winter, but I might be just buying a set of nokian wrg2 and say to heck with seasonal change overs.
this coming form a die hard winter tire fan....

·
Registered
594 Posts
QUOTE (hyunnychub @ Jul 6 2010, 02:48 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=339164
i was going to use my steelies with the hubcaps for winter, but I might be just buying a set of nokian wrg2 and say to heck with seasonal change overs.
this coming form a die hard winter tire fan....
I had Nokians WRs on my previous car. Good tire for an all season. They just became extremely noisy after about 40k - not sure of the g2 will be any better in this regard?

·
Banned
630 Posts
this is my winter solution: :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts