Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone is getting the wine interior?
What u guys think if I get a white sonata with win interior will it looks nice?

·
Registered
104 Posts
QUOTE (Gary0100 @ Nov 20 2010, 12:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373348
Anyone is getting the wine interior?
What u guys think if I get a white sonata with win interior will it looks nice?
I'm looking to possibly get the wine interior in a Harbor Grey. I think it looks good in pics, but we'd sure appreciate any feeback from those who've seen it in the flesh. I'm just so tired of drab interiors...

·
Registered
4 Posts
When I first saw the wine interior in a black Limited I wanted it. I showed it to my 15 year old son and he said it was "pimpin". I showed it to my partner in my private practice and she said if I got it she would start to question my masculinity. So go figure. I ended up with a Black Ex, Black Int.

·
Registered
386 Posts
i originally was gonna get WINE interior because of it's rarity but it is ugly as SIN in person.

i could not deal with two tone steering wheel insert and odd looking red color. if it was like BMW red okay but this wine color is a big failure IMO.

so ended up with much classier, black interior :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks guys. Yeah, based on a lot of negative feedback, I've decided to abandon the wine interior. Hyundai could've really had something there...ah well. Too bad the harbor grey SE isn't offered with a black int...so, back to BLACK ON BLACK.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Having never seen the Wine color in person, I'm holding my final view off til then.

That being said, I think Hyundai has shown very tasteful restraint in limiting the color to the seats and the arm-rest pads. Leaving the door panels and lower dash panels black.

PS. I don't think the flash of the camera gives a true sense of it.(In the video review it's much darker,earthier and nicer)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But two tone steering wheel really is a problem
Anyone no the BMW red interior also as same as sonata has two tone steering wheel?

·
Registered
314 Posts
QUOTE (Gary0100 @ Nov 25 2010, 06:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374757
But two tone steering wheel really is a problem
Anyone no the BMW red interior also as same as sonata has two tone steering wheel?
If the only thing keeping you out of the wine is the steering wheel, Shark Racing has a all black replacement one with paddles....Minus a couple of remote buttons.
http://www.sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/sho...;cate=012102000

There's a thread dedicated to it floating around here somewhere. But I can't recall if anyone has tried it out.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I actually saw the wine interior on the pearl white and it's really nice. I have seen online pics and it doesn't do it any justice. The steering wheel I'm not so sure of but it's tolerable and not "fugly" at all. I'm getting mines 26k before taxes and fees. This is a limited with nav. I got an awesome deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw the wine interior in a white sonata and was not impressed. The inlays in the steering wheel and the plastic part of the rear passenger armrest cup holders looked cheap and almost purple. I think there is a LOT of work to be done on that interior to make it not look so cheap. I think changing the wine to the darker saddle interior that the Santa Fe has would have been a wiser choice!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am driving a whie/wine 2T and the gals love it. The synergy of the wine leather and the rear seat heaters has them suitably friendly.
Well, a little vino helps too. Remember to choose a wine glass that fits in the cup holder - if you need both hands free.
That is all I need to keep me happy. ...bstronger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts