Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first got my car a few weeks ago, my windshield wiper mist feature did work, because I remember accidently turning it on when I was first trying to use the wipers. However, since then it has failed me. The wipers go, but no fluid is released. It is very cold, so I thought maybe it was just frozen (although it is supposed to be good to -30 degrees). However, it was in the 40's the other day and it still didn't work. Is anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
486 Posts
It kills me to admit this but I made the same mistake. With a million word Manual it's easy to do.

Pull the Wiper Arm Toward you and Magic Spray should appear. There actually is a Symbol just over the horizon of the arm that I missed, too.
The Mist is for when it's just "misting" and offers a quick 1 wiper-swipe.

Advise if you don't see spray now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (CraigS26 @ Dec 12 2010, 06:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=379167
It kills me to admit this but I made the same mistake. With a million word Manual it's easy to do.

Pull the Wiper Arm Toward you and Magic Spray should appear. There actually is a Symbol just over the horizon of the arm that I missed, too.
The Mist is for when it's just "misting" and offers a quick 1-wiper swipe.

Advise if you don't see spray now.
oh my gosh! That did the trick! haha... I swear I messed with that thing a million times thinking maybe I was just doing it wrong and I promise I did even look in the manual! I guessed I missed that. Thanks! Glad I didn't call the dealer about this, would have been quite embarrassing! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts