Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this is normal. But, when I fill up the windshield washer container there
is a section towards the front higher up that no fluid goes. Its like it is sectioned off or maybe mine is made wrong.

Has anyone else seen this?

·
Registered
17,570 Posts
The over-fill tube?

That when the fluid run out the top when it full, then you put the blue plastic cap back over top of filler neck

·
Registered
17,570 Posts
Maybe this is normal. But, when I fill up the windshield washer container there
is a section towards the front higher up that no fluid goes. Its like it is sectioned off or maybe mine is made wrong.

Has anyone else seen this?

You have maybe 1 to 1.5 gallon juice in the bottle when it pour over the fill neck when full..

·
Registered
17,570 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
They would not waste plastic...
Oh, my... Beating a dead horse again. WHO CARES if it works.
If you really want to know, I suggest to write a scientific letter to Hyundai CEO, Korean head of state, include ******* Trump, add Mrs. Merkel and for the good measure few Arab prices and kings.
Demand, not just ask, DEMAND explanations WHY there is a piece of plastic, part of container EMPTY??? WHY? WHY?

And if you have nothing else to do in your life, empty it, remove it, inspect it, x-ray it, try MRI - you never know... and write nice study how to improve design. Submit to above folks with your recommendation and for strong consideration. I see Nobel prize is lurking around corner...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.