Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo..i had an idea with my windows 6.1 mobile phone...it was to charge it via the usb port...it worked..not surprised...although it wouldnt recognize it as a usb hard drive like it does my little flash drive that ive been using for music. i tried listening to it through the AUX but the quality wasnt great, so i didnt like that option. the Bluetooth streaming audio worked but couldnt control the songs without pressing the phone, so found it inconvenient. well i tried a few things first and it would try and read it for about 20 secs then say error and go to xm. i refused to believe that this was the end of my experiment. windows mobile is so versatile it had to freakin work..........

welll....i got it today...plugged the usb chord in..ran this one program i found...worked like a charm...it charges/and read likes a usb hard drive so i can control the songs with the steering wheel. sounded excellent!!!!!!!

i urge you guys to try doin the same with ur phones to see if you can get the same results. limits the wires plus maintains the benefits.

·
Registered
817 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
No problem.

I don't have a Windows Mobile device, but thought it might be helpful for those that do.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
QUOTE (XxSuperGmaN25xX @ Oct 13 2010, 02:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=363235
soo..i had an idea with my windows 6.1 mobile phone...it was to charge it via the usb port...it worked..not surprised...although it wouldnt recognize it as a usb hard drive like it does my little flash drive that ive been using for music. i tried listening to it through the AUX but the quality wasnt great, so i didnt like that option. the Bluetooth streaming audio worked but couldnt control the songs without pressing the phone, so found it inconvenient. well i tried a few things first and it would try and read it for about 20 secs then say error and go to xm. i refused to believe that this was the end of my experiment. windows mobile is so versatile it had to freakin work..........

welll....i got it today...plugged the usb chord in..ran this one program i found...worked like a charm...it charges/and read likes a usb hard drive so i can control the songs with the steering wheel. sounded excellent!!!!!!!

i urge you guys to try doin the same with ur phones to see if you can get the same results. limits the wires plus maintains the benefits.
Does the BlueSynch work? Are you able to talk via bluetooth? Does it transfer the phonebook?
Rocking out a Moto Q 6.1 Here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts