Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Neat site, if it works.

Grabbed a VIN off a new car on a local dealer's website, put it in that site and no sticker was available.

Window sticker was available through another dealer's window sticker provider website.

Guess it would be hit or miss.

Best bet would be to find a dealership that has a window sticker feature and then input the VIN of the car you want to check out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2016 Sonata Hybrid and my sticker was available immediately! Downloaded as PDF. Tried to search previous old Chrysler but that one was not available.

·
Registered
151 Posts
This worked for me! THANK YOU!!

Correct down to listing the dealer it came from. :banana:

Edit: Attached a screen shot of the PDF.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AWESOMENESS!! I thought it was pretty sweet to get an exact copy of the original window sticker .... And best part is it's FREE! So happy it worked for you

·
Registered
982 Posts
I got the window sticker on mine in a similar fashion. My dealer (Dealer B ) purchased the car from another dealer (Dealer C). So the paper window sticker says Dealer C on it. But interestingly, the pdf version I downloaded the day after I bought it, had Dealer B on it!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got the window sticker on mine in a similar fashion. My dealer (Dealer B ) purchased the car from another dealer (Dealer C). So the paper window sticker says Dealer C on it. But interestingly, the pdf version I downloaded the day after I bought it, had Dealer B on it!
That is odd. Almost makes me think that perhaps the program uses a "template" for each manufacturer and just pulls the data from some repository of info to create the page....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts