Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across something this morning... nothing mind blowing, but thought i'd share.

When engaging the window lock button on the drivers side, the passenger still has access to open/close their own window, it's only the rear windows that get locked out.
In every other car I've owned with a window lock - it locks out every window other then the drivers.

Now when I want the windows open, there's no way for me to lock my wife out from closing it!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just tell your wife not to close it. but yea... it would be a lot easier if you could do it with push of a button lol.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just came across something this morning... nothing mind blowing, but thought i'd share.

When engaging the window lock button on the drivers side, the passenger still has access to open/close their own window, it's only the rear windows that get locked out.
In every other car I've owned with a window lock - it locks out every window other then the drivers.

Now when I want the windows open, there's no way for me to lock my wife out from closing it!!!
Simple fix, get rid of the wife.

·
Registered
163 Posts
On one of my previous cars, the window lock button locked out all three passengers PLUS the driver. Really?

On the bright side, when you locked the windows, the backlight for all window switches turned off. A nice touch.

·
Registered
870 Posts
All my previous cars, with the exception of the TSX, locked just the rear ones (it's intended for kids). I found it weird the TSX locked the passenger on the front too and was glad the SFS is like my other cars.

·
Banned
532 Posts
Just tell your wife not to close it.................
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess your not married....:shades:

jd

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I figured I'd get a few "colourful" remarks... hahaha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts