Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Someone smashed the window glass of my 2013 Hyundai Sonata. I have asked for a few quotes and all of them are using aftermarket.

Should I go in for OEM? If yes, what is best website to order from? I have found an item on eBay - GLASS FRONT LEFT DOOR DRIVER SIDE (GENUINE) 824113S010 HYUNDAI SONATA 2011-2014 | eBay, which will cost me $110 including shipping. Labour is going to be another $100.

I have also sent an email to Shark Racing, to see if they have it.

Or is OEM not worth it and I should just go for the aftermarket? If yes, then where to buy the after market from? I found couple of eBay listings for about $32.

I do not plan on selling my car anytime soon, if that helps as my friend said OEM will help when selling or exchanging the car.

Thanks,
Nishant

·
Registered
845 Posts
$110 is reasonable for OEM glass there's also (speedy Auto glass) that claims all there glass sold is of OEM type glass not sure on price but may be worth giving them a call. and finding out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$110 is reasonable for OEM glass there's also (speedy Auto glass) that claims all there glass sold is of OEM type glass not sure on price but may be worth giving them a call. and finding out.
Thank you for your reply. Speedy Auto Glass is abut 50 miles from my city, so I am not sure if they would be willing to drive all the way. I have requested a quote nonetheless.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts