Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lately my car has been jolting at around 1900 and 2000 rpm.. i live in a country area and i drive down to town alot which has long stretched roads, i usually use cruise control set at around 80km/h which holds the rpm at around 1900 to 2000rpm, and everytime i do this i feel the car jolt forward back forward back (feeling of gas than tapping brake, gas than tapping brake repetedly) it also does this on normal drives when i have my foot slightly on the gas pedal goin 80-90km/h (which is again around 2000rpm or bit lower) i tried to see if the jolting applies when the rpm is just engaged at 1900rpm at any speed, so i put it in shiftronic 1st gear (so the gear wont shift) and tried to go 1900rpm the whole time (which was around 40km/h) to see if it shows the same symptoms but nope, only does this at certain speeds which is around 80-90km/h (for those u.s folks, it is little below 60mph) any ideas? bring it to the dealer? no?

·
Banned
4,119 Posts
Try to bring the car to the same speeds using Shiftronic, go beyond 1st gear, and see what happens... If it behaves normal, naturally it's the auto-transmission to be blamed, and needs reprogramming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts