Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice! What you run? By the way, the pics show up on the reply page. Strange, but ehh. The altezzas look good on your car, I suggest you put some clears up front to even it out. B)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
13.8 @ 12psi while peeling in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.... my tires are really bad.
Once I get some good tires and some lsd... I think I should reach 12's at 12psi. And when I crank up the juice... I'm thinking about 20psi, I should be good for 11's.. hopefully.
I was actually thinking about the headlights all year, but the motor took presendence... so I havent got the chance to work on it yet, but its coming.
Thanks for the compliment.

Originally posted by occultworks@Dec 2 2004, 11:53 AM
Nice!  What you run?  By the way, the pics show up on the reply page.  Strange, but ehh.  The altezzas look good on your car, I suggest you put some clears up front to even it out.  B)
[snapback]3240[/snapback]​

·
Registered
44 Posts
What the **** motor are you using? What kinda 60Ft did you get? What turbo you have? What Hp are you putting down? I just find it hard to believe that you ran a 13.8 spinning through 3rd and only on 12psi. If so that would be most impressive.

And I'm definatley not diggin the dodge neon altezas.

After checking out your cardomain site, saying you run 12's at 120mph, and already making an ass out of myself. It did answer my question about the motor though. Looks interesting, basicly the same setup I'll be running but in an excel.
I'd still like to see a time slip though, although I have faith in it now. What are you doing for traction? suspension?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you happen to look at the top right pic of his car with the hood up, can you tell me what motor has a valve cover like that? Oh that's right, a 4G63T! I've seen this car on hyundaiperformance.com and yeah it's nice. Major props.

·
Registered
5 Posts
:clap: Sweet ass ride,,,where did you get the widebody kit??? I gots to know I have a 1996 elantra, definetly diffrent for the hyundai series.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
very nicely done. if i saw it on the street i wouldnt know what the heck it is!!!! (i mean that in a good way.) keep up the good work...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts