Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHY? The SE model has all you need without the navi/sunroof/moonroof/all B.S. !AND HANDLES BETTER! your posts are appreciated! :liebe011: Sorry for the title being misspelled!

·
Registered
541 Posts
QUOTE (melissa.928 @ Oct 2 2010, 10:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360375
WHY? The SE model has all you need without the navi/sunroof/moonroof/all B.S. !AND HANDLES BETTER! your posts are appreciated! :liebe011: Sorry for the title being misspelled!

All you need to whom? Only you?
To answer this best, why do they make any other color when deepwater blue is the best color in the whole world... :whistling:

Its called To Each His Own.

·
Banned
4,119 Posts
...Because this is a family car, and there is always a market for fancy, upscale style. While not everybody can afford a Lexus, not even the Azera, some people (older people, women) would be more interested in a fully loaded, luxury Sonata, than how fast it goes from 0 to 60....

Bottom line, if there was no market for the Limited, you think Hyundai would have bothered to produce it?

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (melissa.928 @ Oct 2 2010, 12:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360375
You have read that the SE out performs let's say the 2006 LX. I say that might not be so. :innocent:

Go DeepWater Blue! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
The older Limited has full leather which the SE does not have. The SE has leather inserts. For my needs I would prefer the Limited. Plus you have a larger selection to choose from. Having said that the SE should handle better if that is what one prefers.

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (melissa.928 @ Oct 2 2010, 11:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360522
OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE FAILED! :liebe011:
HEY, this talk that that the SE is a better Sonata is ridiculous. Have you driven or owned both? I have no problems with my suspension as the LX is incredibly tight. As a new member, and a woman presumably, :innocent: how did you become such a great expert already. I mean you haven't skipped a beat. I'm already looking forward to your next series of threads!

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HEY, this talk that that the SE is a better Sonata is ridiculous. Have you driven or owned both? I have no problems with my suspension as the LX is incredibly tight. As a new member, and a woman presumably, :innocent: how did you become such a great expert already. I mean you haven't skipped a beat. I'm already looking forward to your next series of threads!
[/quotej
Just here to get opinions. and thanx for the INFO! :liebe011:

·
Banned
873 Posts
QUOTE (NFV6 @ Oct 3 2010, 01:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360529
maybe he/she is the new tommer

·
Banned
873 Posts
but on a serious note, i got a used 09 limited sonata 2.4 for a courtesy car when my car was in the dealer for 2 days, it was actually a really nice car.. the interior felt luxury the navi system worked like a dream, the contrast of interior styling was awesome, ive also driven the se and the 'sport' suspension is not even a big deal... my sonata is on h&r springs and i got t&p tps2700 coilovers on the way here from korea right now, now thats real suspension mods, k thx :liebe011:

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Oct 3 2010, 01:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360550
but on a serious note, i got a used 09 limited sonata 2.4 for a courtesy car when my car was in the dealer for 2 days, it was actually a really nice car.. the interior felt luxury the navi system worked like a dream, the contrast of interior styling was awesome, ive also driven the se and the 'sport' suspension is not even a big deal... my sonata is on h&r springs and i got t&p tps2700 coilovers on the way here from korea right now, now thats real suspension mods, k thx :liebe011:
We can see here that you have a problem! Im just here to learn! Not to cause problems! Sorry if your man hood gets in the way! :liebe011:

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE (NFV6 @ Oct 3 2010, 01:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360529
Im not an expert! Not even close! just listen to all the B.S. and know! :liebe011:

·
Banned
873 Posts
QUOTE (melissa.928 @ Oct 3 2010, 02:00 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360552
We can see here that you have a problem! Im just here to learn! Not to cause problems! Sorry if your man hood gets in the way! :liebe011:
when did i say i had a problem i stated my serious opinion cuz u wanted to 'learn' and get 'info' what else do u want me to say...... geez girls these days

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
QUOTE (mamamia @ Oct 3 2010, 12:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=360627
Tommer was smart. I miss his wits.
Well i guess the to each his own quote is probably the reason they have the limited. and some of you say that the sport susspension is not that big of a deal. sorry that you dont like this thread. i was just under the impression that the se was a better performer.But thats why im asking all of you. i have learned alot on these forums. and thanks to all! :liebe011:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts