Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm new to the board I guess I've been lucky so far. I bought the car new in 2016 and have had no issues until now. The car has just over 60,000 miles so of course, the warranty is out now. My question is I have 3 lights on. can someone direct me to the problem?
Car Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Tachometer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm afraid not. You will really need to have the ABS/ESC module scanned to find out what trouble code has been logged. That will give you a much better clue about the cause than the random guesses of folk on an internet forum. You'll probably need to visit a garage to have the module scanned though. Most cheap DIY scan tools are not able to communicate with the ABS module.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated
I was afraid of that. I have a scan tool but I wasn't sure if it could scan this. I guess I'll have to find someone. Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My wife’s 2015 Santa Fe Sport with 57k mi had the same three lights come on yesterday. We took it to the dealer today and they diagnosed a bad speed sensor in the hub. They will replace next week. We had a hub replaced 3 years ago, but that time only the traction control light came on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Do you know which hub?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts