Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
There really aren't that many high performance parts out yet. Shark racing is about your best bet for after market parts, speed wise though you choice will be limited unless you go the custom route.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Another vote for Shark Racing... I have had a bad experience with Korean Auto Imports and won't ever buy from them. This seems to be pretty common as I have seen others on here complaining about them too.

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
QUOTE (xm8 @ Nov 19 2010, 01:34 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372945
There are only 2 online speed shops that cater to the YF?
So far, I have only been able to find Shark Racing, Korean Auto Imports, and Kspec that carry items for the YF's. Most of the stuff is coming straight from Korea. I am hoping some of the other companies get more stuff soon. I want some Weathertech in channel vent visors (no tape) and I am about done with mine. If a good cold air intake kit or an affordable exhaust kit comes out soon, I may have to spend some more.

I have had good experiences with Shark Racing on four orders, one bad experience with KAI (won't order from them again), and never dealt with Kspec.

·
Registered
478 Posts
QUOTE (droopy @ Nov 25 2010, 11:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374706
Slightly off topic since this isn't about high performance parts, but has anyone used jayongmall off ebay? Reliable? I'm looking at a few bits and pieces that they have good prices on.

http://stores.ebay.com/jayongmall

thanks in advance
I bought my grill off of them. The item was at my house in 4 days and was perfect. Also are very good to deal with after exchanging some e-mails back and forth with them.

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
QUOTE (droopy @ Nov 25 2010, 12:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374706
Slightly off topic since this isn't about high performance parts, but has anyone used jayongmall off ebay? Reliable? I'm looking at a few bits and pieces that they have good prices on.

http://stores.ebay.com/jayongmall

thanks in advance
I purchased 2 chrome items from them and had great service from them. If your looking for crome mirror covers for the led light I have a set for sale. Brand New never installed. Give you a good deal

·
Registered
65 Posts
You can't polish a turd Bevis.

If you want something outside the V8 world to tweak on - go find a nice Japanese car. The aftermarket offers insanely more options, the engines hold up to abuse much better, and there are numerous knowledgeable people about how to get more oomph out of the engines.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts