Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about for those over 75,000 miles, post the year of your Elantra & how many miles you have?

Lets see how far these cars can go by the experience others are having!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't have the most, but I might have put the most on my car in the amount of time I've owned it. I bought it brand new in February and I have 33K miles on it now.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I don't have the most, but I might have put the most on my car in the amount of time I've owned it. I bought it brand new in February and I have 33K miles on it now.
:blink: :eek:

33K in ten months?! Wowza! It took me two years to get to that point and sitting pretty at just under 54K at the moment.

Reactions: Clamp-it

·
Registered
378 Posts
2012, 66,000 miles

·
Registered
115 Posts
:blink: :eek:

33K in ten months?! Wowza! It took me two years to get to that point and sitting pretty at just under 54K at the moment.
My commute to work is roughly 150 miles round trip, and I've spent over 4 months going to work every day because of outages and shutdowns. I'm hoping this new year won't be so bad, but we're having an unplanned shutdown on the 14th so I don't think it will be much better.

·
Registered
870 Posts
My wife has 4636 miles on her GT since June of 2013, lol.
2013 with 8343 miles since June of 2012
Try a 2013 with 7100 kms or 4411 miles... Purchased new Aug 2012. You wont find one with lower clicks!!
Bought the E to save money on gas because of work, new job at the time. But I didn't know 2 month after purchasing the car I would be working in the area I live. Nice days I can walk to work. It sucks that I'm paying for a car that I hardly drive. It's coming to the point of selling it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I have only 59K, but I put 28K of those on her this year.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I have a co-worker that just bought a 2015 SE. She has a 60 mile commute each direction for work, so will rack up the miles on that pretty new ride quickly.
OOOOOF. 28.8k a year?! AAAAAAH. At least she's driving a fun car!

Reading the rest of these posts, I guess I'm not as big of a driver as I thought I was!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Try a 2013 with 7100 kms or 4411 miles... Purchased new Aug 2012. You wont find one with lower clicks!!
Bought the E to save money on gas because of work, new job at the time. But I didn't know 2 month after purchasing the car I would be working in the area I live. Nice days I can walk to work. It sucks that I'm paying for a car that I hardly drive. It's coming to the point of selling it.
What have you done ... two oil changes? Sheeeeesh.

1 - 20 of 222 Posts