Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum, I just picked up my 2013 Sonata SE on Saturday. I've been looking for white mud guards for my car. The best I've done is some questionable sellers on ebay that have baked finish versions. Just curious if anyone has been able to find white mud guards for their Sonatas that they are happy with?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
386 Posts
got these on mine love them! its a Mobis part so the quality is there!

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
yeah but you wont get any better been through an entire winter here in Quebec and they got some pretty bad treatment without any issues!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
yeah but you wont get any better been through an entire winter here in Quebec and they got some pretty bad treatment without any issues!!
I live in Phoenix and we dont get anything close to what you get... I like how they go down the side of the car but that price is too much...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Cypher009, they do look good but I was hoping to be more around $50 for a set vs $180 with shipping. I'm tempted just to get black ones but I know I'm not going to be happy with that.

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
I have 3 years worth of driving on my car and see no need for those mud guards. Get the basic black Hyundai ones for around 40 shipped.

Or do what I did---go naked!

150 bucks would be better spent on other mods. Or a cheap pressure washer to clean the car after muddy/snowy trips.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I have 3 years worth of driving on my car and see no need for those mud guards. Get the basic black Hyundai ones for around 40 shipped.

Or do what I did---go naked!

150 bucks would be better spent on other mods. Or a cheap pressure washer to clean the car after muddy/snowy trips.
I have a SW Sonata so I do need some but those are too much... Does the stealership sell them for $40?

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
Try This

I have a SW Sonata so I do need some but those are too much... Does the stealership sell them for $40?
Here is an eBay search that shows multiple listings for the OEM ones.

sonata mud flap oem | eBay

Most are shipping from South Korea so it will be a minute before you get them.

In my experience, parts from South Korea are genuine Hyundai/MObis OEM and I have not had any issues with fitment or finish.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know the color won't be exact but I'm hoping it won't be that far off. I think a close enough white will look better than black.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Personally it would KILL me to have a different shade of white and would rather have just black... lol When I get mine in the mail I will get some quotes on getting them painted...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts