Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there in Terracan land...maybe someone can help me on this question..it's VIN is KMHNM81XP7U219331
I've only found two sites that says the VIN is valid, and one only says it's a Terracan and has 4 doors.

The other site that understands this VIN says it is for the India market (I bought it in Panama), but when I search India, there is no data for it, and no VIN search engines for India. I'm looking for specifics on the engine. It is a 2.9L, has a supercharger, but have no idea which one it is. There are 163, 161, 148, and something like 90 HP versions out there, I would really like to know which one I have.

Actually, I'm just hoping for enough info to give me some peace of mind when I go to order stuff for it.
It has two fuel filters.
It has two airbags.
The label under the hood in addition to the VIN, says Trans 2, Axle D, Paint SD, Trim J1.
It's OBD connector shows it to be ISO9141-2, no surprise.
I can't think of anything else that might identify it.

If there is anyone out there,especially with any info that can help, you would make an old guy really happy.

Thank you!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello out there in Terracan land...maybe someone can help me on this question..it's VIN is KMHNM81XP7U219331
I've only found two sites that says the VIN is valid, and one only says it's a Terracan and has 4 doors.

The other site that understands this VIN says it is for the India market (I bought it in Panama), but when I search India, there is no data for it, and no VIN search engines for India. I'm looking for specifics on the engine. It is a 2.9L, has a supercharger, but have no idea which one it is. There are 163, 161, 148, and something like 90 HP versions out there, I would really like to know which one I have.

Actually, I'm just hoping for enough info to give me some peace of mind when I go to order stuff for it.
It has two fuel filters.
It has two airbags.
The label under the hood in addition to the VIN, says Trans 2, Axle D, Paint SD, Trim J1.
It's OBD connector shows it to be ISO9141-2, no surprise.
I can't think of anything else that might identify it.

If there is anyone out there,especially with any info that can help, you would make an old guy really happy.

Thank you!
From your vin it indicates your terracan year model is 2007, manufactured in Ulsan, Korea plant. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts