Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone tell me which fuse is for the indicator lights? All the turn signals including the ones on the mirrors and the position lights? I looked in the manual and
can't figure it out. I REALLY need to know this so I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
60A fuse in the engine compartment fuse block-- off to the I/P junction block, into an internal module, then out to the various lighting..

I looked at on-line ETM,,, what a cluster......

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (sbr711 @ Jun 27 2010, 07:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336512
60A fuse in the engine compartment fuse block-- off to the I/P junction block, into an internal module, then out to the various lighting..

I looked at on-line ETM,,, what a cluster......

Thanks very much sbr. One more question. Is this fuse for anything else other than the turn signals? Thanks again!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (wozzy @ Jun 27 2010, 07:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336514
Thanks very much sbr. One more question. Is this fuse for anything else other than the turn signals? Thanks again!
Sorry its ok. I checked myself in the manual. Basicaly the problem is that my drivers side mirror turn signal and the passenger side position lights are
constantly on. The only way to disconnect them is to disconnect the negative terminal. They come back on when I'm reconnect it. Even when the car
is off.

It happened yesterday when I turned on my headlights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.