Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show us pics of your car and interior combinations! :thumbsup: We bought the White Pearl 2.0T Limited with Nav and Black interior. Man I love this car!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks great but too bad dealer drilled front plate holes in yours... they did ours, too, even though we told them 2x not to!!

Almost walked away from car deal. We'll get over it... eventually.

Ours is black/black. Thought wine interior would be nice but looked too washed out/faded. White was our #2 choice.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Camel pearl/camel interior. I like the white but figured everybody would have it, mine is probably pretty rare for a turbo limited with nav.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Turbo11 @ Dec 12 2010, 06:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=379146
Looks great but too bad dealer drilled front plate holes in yours... they did ours, too, even though we told them 2x not to!!

Almost walked away from car deal. We'll get over it... eventually.

Ours is black/black. Thought wine interior would be nice but looked too washed out/faded. White was our #2 choice.
Yeah I know, I didnt think much about it till I got home and took the plate off. I guess I can get some touch-up paint and do the scews but here in Cali I'll get popped for the front plate sooner than later anyway so it doesnt really matter, but boy do I like the front end on this car with out plates! It is one mean lookin dude!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (JoeC1982 @ Dec 12 2010, 06:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=379151
Camel pearl/camel interior. I like the white but figured everybody would have it, mine is probably pretty rare for a turbo limited with nav.
Sounds awesome! I'd like to see it! Do you have any Photos to share?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (JoeC1982 @ Dec 12 2010, 10:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=379202
http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t55182-trade...imted-turbo.htm

pics here but it was before the tint, i need to take some new ones but winter has finally hit here in the south.
Your right, the Camel looks really good with the Camel Pearl! :thumbsup: We were thinking about getting the Camel in a white car but it didnt look good to us, the black looks better. But in your car it looks awesome! The Camel Pearl is real clean! I need to get mine in for tint also. Dealer wanted $199 and a local guy wanted $185. I dont mind paying a little extra to get that back window right. It's really tight back there! Have you tried to clean it from the inside? The dealer prolly has much more experience with these cars and I'm leaning toward them doing the job. Also gatta be careful with the Nav and certain tint material.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I had the dealer throw mine in with the deal and did 20% all around, they actually did a pretty good job and i haven't had any trouble so far.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (JoeC1982 @ Dec 12 2010, 11:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=379232
I had the dealer throw mine in with the deal and did 20% all around, they actually did a pretty good job and i haven't had any trouble so far.
Get some pics of that bad boy and post em up! Our dealer threw in 5 years or 60,000 mile free filter and oil changes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ended up with Pearl White. I originally test drove a black one but to me the lines looked better on the lighter color cars, white, silver, red, etc.

Did a black interior. I really wanted to love the wine interior but just couldn't, I wish it was more like the BMW coral interior color. Tan looked good too but I thought it would get dirtier quicker so was more a practical purpose than aesthetic.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just picked up a Turbo Limited w/Nav in Venetian Red. Wife didn't like the White and Pacific Blue was just too close to Black.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dealer had all the colors except red and I was torn between irridecent blue and perl white. The black/white contrast appealed to me more and that's what I went with. I think that Ride magazine sonata had a little influence..

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Am I the only one that took photos? Comon you guys lets see your creative pics!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got the Limited Turbo in Harbor Gray/Gray interior with the Nav pkg. Since these pics were taken I took off the sunroof deflector and have had the windows tinted 30% all around and had a clear bra put on the front end of the car and also had the headlights and fog lights clear covered to protect them... just have not had time to take new pics since winter has arrived here and btwn the rain and snow. But one nice day I will shoot some new ones.
my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 013

my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 015

my 2011 Sonata 2.0t limited 017

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man that thing is sharp! The grey interior really looks good with that color! Not to offend (and its only my opinion) anyone but the sunroof deflector doesnt look good on these cars. It looks much more stream line without them. I'll bet the car looks awesome with the window tinted! Cant wait to see it!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts