Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, someone's stolen the screw-in antenna off the back of my Santa Fe. :(

The sites linked to the right only have links for the 2009, anyone know where I can get one for the 2010?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (trucker @ Nov 1 2010, 04:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=368074
Hmm. That's a tough one. Let me think............................... Could it be -- your dealer? No. That's too easy. Do you mean: where to get one for free?

B)
No, actually I meant someplace I could order online and not have to drive an hour and a half for. Only one Hyundai dealer worth anything in Las Vegas and they're on the opposite side of town from me. :/

·
Registered
291 Posts
In which case I think you've no option but to bite the bullet and buy from the Dealer direct. The model revision is too new to source a replacement from a breaker, and from experience they're not interested in dealing in cosmetic parts like this.

Sure your local Dealer will be happy to order one and put it in the post to you if you pay over the phone - if it's a trivial cost they may even waive it in return for your future business.

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE (Blargh @ Nov 1 2010, 02:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367989
So, someone's stolen the screw-in antenna off the back of my Santa Fe. :(

The sites linked to the right only have links for the 2009, anyone know where I can get one for the 2010?
The 2009 and the 2010 ariels in the UK look the same I've owned both models, dealer should know.

Gazza!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts