Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody

I'm looking for these inserts, but can only find them from one dealer on the 'Bay. Does anybody know of anywhere else they can be found?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^Yeah I was just hoping to not pay dealer prices. The Korean store on eBay has then for $240 and THAT even seems high considering they're plastic

·
22,788 Posts
I'm was going to suggest eBay. But you've been there. Maybe using different key words in the search? IF you find them, post a link for other's that are thinking like you.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Hey everybody

I'm looking for these inserts, but can only find them from one dealer on the 'Bay. Does anybody know of anywhere else they can be found?

Thanks!
Part # for those trim pieces 52973-A5570 .... you will need 20 of them at a list of $27.71 ea. or $554.20 WOW .... you could buy aftermarket rims for that money I guess you could GOOGLE that part # to see if you could find it cheaper. Most Hyundai dealer will discount 20-25%

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Part # for those trim pieces 52973-A5570 .... you will need 20 of them at a list of $27.71 ea. or $554.20 WOW .... you could buy aftermarket rims for that money I guess you could GOOGLE that part # to see if you could find it cheaper. Most Hyundai dealer will discount 20-25%
Didn't realize they were that much. On to other mods then! Thanks!

·
Registered
565 Posts
And just to be clear, they are a custom fit for the OEM 17" wheels. The only reason you would need them is that all 20 of yours broke for some reason. I actually considered removing them but when I tried removing one, there are ridges and threaded holes in the wheels to mount them into.

·
Registered
866 Posts
has anyone removed these inserts from the 17" SE wheels? If so, how?
I have some curb rash on 2 rims and was thinking of DIY refinishing with the chrome inserts removed.

·
Registered
866 Posts
They just bolt on from the back of the wheel. Very easy remove /replace.

Thank you! I hadn't noticed the screws before.
Thanks for the timely reply..... I can get started on my project now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts