Hyundai Forums banner

where is the fuel pump fuse ? santa fe 2001 gl /v6 2.7L

6K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  AUTOSPARK 
#1 ·
I have looked in the engine compartment junction box, and found the fuel pump relay. it is rested and good, many fuses and fuseLinks but no fuel pump fuse listed on cover . I looked under left side dash at junction box, and see no fuel pump fuse listed. I attached pictures.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks, my Santa Fe is running again!
I'v had a crank no start problem for a month and a half, and done many attempts at troubleshooting.
But I checked the [ECU B+] fuse passed continuity, light test , and voltage drop tests and fuse socket, had power. But, while I was there I checked all fuses, key on position, when I pulled [50A IG] fuse the fuel pump relay started clicking, but something else was clicking too. I pulled fuel pump relay and some other clicking was coming from the big ECU Relay, when I touched it it was loose, partly seated and partly not. I shoved it down good, then put fuel pump relay back it. I found that if I pull the IG fuse and put it right back, it resets the 2 second fuel pump priming sequence and relay clicked on, then clicked off after 2 seconds. So, I turn the key to start, and WOW, it fired right up. all systems go. SOLVED

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.