Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
getting your hood delfector wrapped in CF wrap would probably be a little cheaper, with the same effect
I just bought a plain black one and your comment makes me wonder if putting a carbon wrap on it would be superior since you could always replace and re-wrap if the CF wrap gets scratched, chipped, etc.

Like the look of the CF wrap too geoartz. Makes me wonder if I should get my plain black one wrapped before installing it.

·
22,793 Posts
That almost looks like an "Auto Vent Shade" (AVS) logo attached to the "right hand side" of the deflector.

Regarding scratches. I have a small one that is nearly invisible. Proof the thing is doing its job. You can't tell it unless you're about 6" away. I have bifocals for reading that close.

But that is one good-looking add-on.

·
22,793 Posts
Hi guys,

Where can I find this Carbon Fiber Deflector? I've looked online and no luck, this pic is from Korea....
I looked. Couldn't find anything, yet. If only we knew the name of this dealer where the pic was taken. Sure would go a long way in simplifying the quest.

Anyone have friends, family members stationed in Korea that can check this out, locally, and report back?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I'll get the regular deflector and have it wrapped, I've always liked the carbon fiber look - maybe I'll do the front end non chrome in carbon as well, I found this image in the i30 forum OTHER CLUBs i30s

1 - 9 of 9 Posts